Thread: Is the Resurrection Fabricated?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heart2Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Columcille View Post
    I think a good saying that a man might be willing to lay down his life for a good man. But is Jesus really a good man? Once we determine his goodness, we must revisit this willingness to die for a good man.
    How could Jesus be a good man, if He deceived many people to follow Him? The supposition would be if Judaism is true that means Judaism has been a true religion all this time to the present, which means, Jesus is not a good man. Christianity has been a false religion all this time.

But now, let's suppose Jesus did resurrect and died for our sins, then I would say He is a good man/God.
    Last edited by Heart2Heart; 02-08-2009 at 05:05 PM.

Columcille

Quote Originally Posted by Heart2Heart View Post
    How could Jesus be a good man, if He deceived many people to follow Him? The supposition would be if Judaism is true that means Judaism has been a true religion all this time to the present, which means, Jesus is not a good man. Christianity has been a false religion all this time.

But now, let's suppose Jesus did resurrect and died for our sins, then I would say He is a good man/God.
    But Judaism is true, God established it. God cannot be a liar. However, as plans are made... there are certain progressions or foundations laid down. One must have a foundation from which to build a house... as such we should view Judaism as a building block and not the completed house. The resurrection of Christ is sort of a mechanically engineered design by God. The blueprints are laid out in the O.T.. As such, Judaism is true even now, but a real Jew is one inwardly and so as Christ fulfills Judaism.