Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
Careful…seeing as though I’m the only Mormon that has posted here in the last week, and discussions between Mormons and non-Mormons represent 98% to 99% of the activity on this forum and this web site, if I was banned you guys would only have each other to talk to, and we all know how that turned out the last time. This site would be down inside of a month.

I see you think a bit too much of yourself.. No there wouldn't be near the error to correct but would would till be here.. You are NOT the all in all of this site.. Stop posting and see that we would continue.. You are not necessary to our faith nor whether we share our knowledge about mormonism. There is always something to share here.. Your missionaries are everywhere and we need to keep up with the new nonsense they teach.. It can be hard to keep up with the changes in the unchangeable gospel of mormonism. We have each other to reveal all the new anti-biblical teaching that Salt Lake comes up with.. Conference is just around the corner.. IHS jim