Quote Originally Posted by ActRaiser View Post
Why are there so few posters in this forum when there Walter Martin was such an important man?
A valid question ActRaiser.

I concur that there should be more posters on the WMM site , but as Jill stated... quality is better than quan***y.

There is a website called "Fighting Fundamentalists" and another called "CARM"... Both of which I am not a poster on { too much noise , and too many people "majoring on the minors" . }

This site is very often visited { and plagued ) by people who never heard Walter Martin on the radio , nor have ever read his books or pamphlets .

Walter was very interested in General apologetics --- not just Mormonism. The problem is is this : Mormonism is huge and is in many places and many L.D.S. people are prominent poilitical and business figures. J.W.'s are not that way. J.w.'s do not get involved in professional "***s" because they do not believe in going to College. Thus , the J.W.'s do not have the microphones and Boardrooms and sports avenues that the Mormons use.

The other cults and occult groups and "World Religions" are not correct , but it is the L.D.S. Mormons which go out to the doorsteps of many homes around the world with their false Jesus and false Gospel ,,, all the while looking / sounding like real Biblical Christians to the general public . They are dangerous and need to be spoken against and stood-up-to.

Too bad more folks do not post here , but even the ones that do post on this site , who identify themselves as "Christians" are sadly unaware of basic Christian Theology and beliefs. Many have no sense of good manners and good taste and a lack of decorum.

The Health & Wealth ( Name it & Claim it. ) branch of the Pentecostal/Charismatic bunch are (IMO) a serious threat to real Christianity and a cult. Walter spoke against that bunch also. The Oneness Pentecostals and the The Apostolics , and the "Church of Christ" ( Campbellites) bunch are problems that keep spouting their nonsense.

I wish you would invite quality people over to this website . I hope that you invite people to read Walter Martin's books. Listen to Walter Martin's tapes. Spread the around the good work that Walter's daughter , Jill is trying to do with this site.

I often wonder what has happened to all the folks who used to attend the Melodyland cl***es and later the Costa-Mesa cl***es...? ? ? . I wonder what has happened to the guys ( and a few gals) who used to p*** out tracts at Mormon events...? ! ?

There should be at least 10 more posters on this site ,,, and they should be the several former students and ***ociates of Walter Martin and the real C.R.I. that used to be in a building in Anaheim.

Tell others about this W.M.M. site and maybe we can get people that are wasting their electicity on junk like "facebook" , will come over here and get some education and inspiration.