Now as for the NEXT question.....
If Mitt is on the ticket will he win the election?.....

again let me take a moment and dip my thoughts into the future and see what I see....

.................................................. ...

nope.
I do not believe that if Mitt gets on the ticket there is a likelihood that he is able to win the election.

Now I would vote for him....But there is a HUGE problem with Mitt that the Republicans have to deal with, ie:.....he is not conservative.

This lack of being conservative means the only way he wins is to run on the fact that he is not Obama...not a Democrat.

The trick for him will be to have enough conservatives like myself, to overlook who he is and only see the big "R" after his name.

So in reality, I will not so much be voting for Mitt, as I will be voting for the "Republican Party" this next time around.

But like I said....Mitt is not conservative, and the Republicans have shown in the last few elections that you need to appear very conservative to get the needed support of the conservative voters that get a Republican elected.

Right now, Mitt appears a worse choice for conservatives than even McCain was in the last election.