Thread: No A-Z; either 100% T or 100% F

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    I find Joseph Smith jr is a cheap-con-man skirt chasing lying wantabe prophet with a trail of fraud, boasting, dodging, Zig-Zagging, vicious, with a xanthic personality.
    I think this just about covers it from A2Z.
    If you're going to approach this issue in this way, (which is a very poor way to do it), than cite your sources or I will delete this.
    How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God. 1 John 3:1

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    If you're going to approach this issue in this way, (which is a very poor way to do it), than cite your sources or I will delete this.

I wouldn't use those words either Jill but that doesn't make the comment false.. Smith was a con-man in that he used his position to gain support for himself and his family but lying to people about the Golden Plates. Even the three witnesses have told us they say the plates and the angel with the eyes of faith (Early Mormon Documents, vol. 2, pp. 291-292). He ignored the challenge of a self appointed given by God in Deut 18:20-22.

There is no doubt that Smith was brought into court to answer charges of "Gl***looking". Ir that he was fined for perpetrating that fraud
    Attachment 173

Smith also said he had more to boast of than any man and included Jesus in his statement (History of the Church Vol. 6, p. 408).. His zig-zagging on doctrine is shown in the statement he wrote for the three witness and then in his statements that there are three Gods (History of the Church, Vol. 6, p. 473)..

No I don't like how these truths were stated and I would blame you for deleting them from the OP especially if you could all these referenced proofs that Smith wasn't exactly the prophet he said he was in it's place.. Thanks for your continuation of the site.. It means a lot to many of us.. IHS jim