Thread: A "what if" question for critics.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    You are now acting like a bully
    I am acting like a bully? I never threatened you.. You were the one that came to me with threats.. You want to report me, then do it.. You don't need to try to get me to agree with you by threat.. Just make your reports.. IHS jim

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    I am acting like a bully? I never threatened you.. You were the one that came to me with threats.. You want to report me, then do it.. You don't need to try to get me to agree with you by threat.. Just make your reports.. IHS jim

Just in case Jim was wondering....

I decided that a few of Jim's posts did seem to me to need to be reviewed, as I believed that we should always try to encourage people to post more, and not keep asking people to go away all the time.

I mean Jim can sure post the stuff the way he wants, but its just that I sure dont want to have to listen to the same guy always asking anyone who dared to disagree with him to go away
    He even told me to go away after we disagreed on some type of minor point on the book of Genesis.
    It got to the point where people were being told to go away when there was really so very few posters here anyway one has to ask who would be left here to talk to?.........

and so, I believe some of his posts were reviewed......

Im not sure of how that ended? , (well except for later I noticed the word "BANNED"appeared under his name)

......enough said