Quote Originally Posted by bhuvana-mohan dasa View Post
Not meaning to suggest that you're not humble or don't acknowledge greater wisdom than you now possess, Tam (nor that you're doomed to an "eternal hell" if you don't believe as i do).....i apologize for leaving you with that impression. (Most all the time), i express myself too bluntly and carelessly. As your friend, i regard it as my personal responsibility to offer you a straight line between points A and B, if it occurs to me that (in my own eyes) you are on a path fraught with curvature and dangerous detours. Forgive, please, the personal interest i take in wanting to spare you that suffering.

ys,
bmd.
Thank you for these kind words, bhuvana. I too have a tendancy at times to jump to the "blunt" of things with my words. I work on it daily as it often gets me in trouble. haha

I can understand your desire to see me follow those beliefs that you truly feel in your heart are correct. I think we have all experienced that desire for another at different times. I will continue to follow the path that I believe God is leading me down, around, over and up (hehe) but I do appreciate your concern for me.

Blessings to you

Tam