Thread: Picture Proof:Satanic pentagrams on German church

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Father_JD

What about the OTHER OCCULTIC SYMBOLS ON THE LDS TEMPLES???????

Mesenja

Default What other occultic symbols?

Quote Originally Posted by Father_JD View Post

What about the OTHER OCCULTIC SYMBOLS ON THE LDS TEMPLES?

When you start your laundry list of purported similarities please tell us how the symbols are in any way connected either logically or causally or by shared characteristics to each other. And for the sake of fairness don't forget to mention the possibility that they might be related to a third party such as the Bible.

Father_JD

Uh, the big "sun face" is NOT CHRISTIAN.

Hey, check this out:

http://www.mazeministry.com/resource...chitecture.htm

Mesenja

Default You forgot to prove motive

Uh,the big "sun face" is NOT CHRISTIAN. Hey,check this out:http://www.mazeministry.com/resource...chitecture.htm

I am aware that the SUN FACE was worshipped in Babylonian,Egyptian,Greek,Roman,and other major civilizations of history as a life-giving deity and usually reigned over a pantheon of lesser gods. However weren't you the one asking me "Again,the question remains as to MOTIVE,Mesenja dude."?
    Last edited by Mesenja; 01-21-2010 at 08:15 PM.

Father_JD

Quote Originally Posted by Mesenja View Post
    I am aware that the SUN FACE was worshipped in Babylonian,Egyptian,Greek,Roman,and other major civilizations of history as a life-giving deity and usually reigned over a pantheon of lesser gods. However weren't you the one asking me "Again,the question remains as to MOTIVE,Mesenja dude."?
    Yes, and the question is to the MOTIVE of early Mormon leaders as to WHY the addition of OCCULTIC SYMBOLS.

This seems lost on you.

Mesenja

Default No it isn't lost on me

Yes,and the question is to the MOTIVE of early Mormon leaders as to WHY the addition of OCCULTIC SYMBOLS. This seems lost on you.

I clearly see your hypocritical position when you argue that the symbols in question when used on Latter-day Saint temples have some occultic and even satanic meaning yet when it is used by other Christians it's meaning is benign.

You have shown this by defending the use of pentagram as it was "being used by Christians especially several hundred years ago" yet question what "were the MOTIVES as to WHY it's on Mormon temples" given what you say is "the clear Mormon connection to FREEMASONRY".

Last edited by Mesenja; 01-21-2010 at 08:27 PM.

Father_JD

In all fairness, one or two of what's NOW considered "occultic" symbols were used by Christians in ages past.

The question still remains as to SYMBOLS THAT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CONSIDERED OCCULTIC USED ON MORMON TEMPLES.