Quote Originally Posted by Columcille View Post
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15477a.htm

The presence of Christ and Mary would be found under the sub***le of corporeal vision. As far as credibility is concerned, it seems that the *** is up to the "devil's advocate" of which would naturally follow investigations of Lucia Santos, Jacinta and Francisco Marto's process of cannonization after their deaths.

However, the apparitions are not a primary aspect of Catholic faith. So long as the devotion does not grow into divine worship of Mary, rather than Mary pointing to her Son as the acceptable method. So for me it is a non-issue. I have only posted for the purpose of recognizing your thread; to show that as a Catholic, I am not ignoring you.
Well, just to clear the air, the question wasn't meant to antagonize, just an honest question. Also, I have done some cursory research myself on the subject, and the literature that the Fatima group refers to Mary in a very formal way (i.e. She and Her, like one would refer to God as He, in the rpoper sense). In the Church, is it common to refer to Mary in such a way?