I still have an issue, a bone to pick with a lot of the posters on this forum, in that they all tend to be the "one-trick pony" as it were and only post on one topic alone.

there are a LOT of Mormons and a few Christians who post on this forum, but sadly that's all they seem to want to talk about....just Mormonism...

So while I thank Jill for now allowing new members to join our forum, I do hope that some of the older members of the message board take care to remember to post on other topics too, so that we don't just end up with only one thing talked about here.

I try to spend time each visit here to read some of the older topics to see if I might add my own thoughts to past conversations.
I seek to make this place known for being open to talk about many topics, and not just stuck on Mormonism all the time.

Yes, there are some here that don't like the fact that i try to bring up new things to talk about....yes, I get criticized from time to time for posting on past topics...

But I just think that there are many topics that have been discussed here over the years that could stand to be reviewed in the light of new voices having their own moment to share their views on things.

But then again, if you are one of them people that never post on any topic except for things dealing with the Mormons, then you need not think you are being 'forced" to pay attention to other topics I try to bring up in an effort to encourage participation on a wider range of issues....