Quote Originally Posted by asdf View Post
We'll get there. For what it's worth I do agree with you that these prohibitions do refer to consensual acts and not solely rape.

I'm suddenly feeling that we're having the wrong conversation altogether. If I'm interpreting your words correctly here, you believe that ****sexuality today should be punishable by the death penalty. Please, please, please, correct me if I'm mistaken.

If you don't believe that gay men and lesbians are en***led to the right to life, I really don't know what to say, but I don't think I'll be able to engage your Scriptural arguments any further. I only hope I'm mis-reading your words.

I believe that God's theocracy dictated the death penalty, in fact, I don't have to believe, I know it as biblical fact!

The theocracy of God demonstrates the heavy burden that the law places on the individual by revealing what sin is. The working of the law were external observances, when it is really meant for inward observances. So the Christian, by seeing that ****sexual acts are do not belong in God's theocratic system also know that the theocracy of God as it moves and is applied to the spiritual kingdom of God applies to the Christian. The theocracy moved from the State to the innerperson. Therefore, ****sexuality cannot be a part of the Christian lifestyle.