Quote Originally Posted by Tom Boots View Post
I really know Trinitarians, especially women do not want to touch Holiness standards bei g separate from the world, it is so condemning, they come to our churches all dolled up with makeup, cut hair, jewelry, men's clothing on, immodest clothes and the hide their faces, tug their tops and skirts either up or down, they hide ears with earrings on, and are condemned of how they come to weddings and funerals and especially services.
There is no difference from the world in the vast majority of the go NAKED to beaches with bikinis, swim suits and shorts on.
One true religion, it is not Trinitarian,and never was.
Now tommy. . .YOU KNOW you cannot flop all women into your imaginary indecent'trinitarian women group." The CHRISTIAN WOMEN in my Trinitarian Conservative Baptist church don't dress immodestly. They may wear a little make-up to draw attention to the beauty GOD gave to them.

My wife wears pants. To church, to the store, everywhere. There is nothing sinful about that. JESUS never wore pants. He wore the same kind of robes everyone else wore, INCLUDING THE WOMEN. The BIBLE says NOTHING AGAINST WOMEN WEARING WOMEN'S PANTS. Just because your little cult makes up a 'rule of holiness' out of its rationalizing and speculating does not mean its rationalizing or speculating are from GOD. They are not.
HOW SHORT IS SHORT?

At what point does a woman's skirt become too short?
When it stops dragging through the dirt on the ground?
1" above the ground?
3" above the ground?
8" above the ground?
At the bottom of the kneecap?
At the TOP of the kneecap?

Do you begin to see HOW STUPID such 'holiness rules' are?

How about drinking wine?

JESUS MADE WINE (not blueberry juice). BY DEFINITION, "WINE" (gk "oinos") literally means the fermented juice of fruits or vegatables.
Oinos is the word we get "WINO" from. . .

Jesus never said drinking wine was a sin. HE DID SAY drunkenness is sin.

Jesus never said eating food is a sin. HE DID SAY GLUTTONY is a sin.

I have seen so many EXTREMELY FAT oneness pentecostals (drab, sad-looking women and men) at the smorgasbord (sp?) with plates heaped up to dropping stuff on the floor. Yes, gluttony IS A SIN. Where is your 'holiness standard' for gluttony.

I note you have no
'no seconds' rule
'no piggy-eating' rule
Why is that?