Thread: The Cave of the Apocalypse * On The Island of Patmos in Greece * Book of Revelation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

i have problems with this website for some reason. It does weird things when I try to post
    Last edited by DrDavidT; 07-30-2016 at 07:12 PM. Reason: dupicate post
    check the new book thread to find my new books

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    i have problems with this website for some reason. It does weird things when I try to post
    From personal experience, I always "copy" everything just before I try to post a comment onto this forum.
    Sometimes its hard to remember to do that, but you get burned enough times and you start to get into the practice.

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    From personal experience, I always "copy" everything just before I try to post a comment onto this forum.
    Sometimes its hard to remember to do that, but you get burned enough times and you start to get into the practice.
    It is not just that, I get error messages telling me to wait 30 seconds and I have 12 seconds left in that time frame yet I hadn't posted in 3 minutes o rmore when those occur; I get double posts, leave page messages and so on.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    It is not just that, I get error messages telling me to wait 30 seconds and I have 12 seconds left in that time frame yet I hadn't posted in 3 minutes o rmore when those occur; I get double posts, leave page messages and so on.
    well.......that same thing happens to us all too.

It can be very frustrating to be sure.

you will get used to it...or not...

all I can say from experience isthat the way this website seems out to get you, is not personal...I know it may seem at times like you are being singled out to have your posts cleared for no reason, but that is just not so.

No one is watching you write or post stuff...no one is stopping anyone from posting like that here...
    The only issues we all have in posting here have to deal with computer/server/website stuff that the owner of this forum is aware of...

Thats about all I know....

I have gotten used to this site not being 'user-friendly" as far as posting goes.
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 07-30-2016 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post

case in point, the 30 second message just happened to this post