Thread: View of Holiness standards necessary for good Christian living & being Holy as He is.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    John T

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Now tommy. . .YOU KNOW you cannot flop all women into your imaginary indecent'trinitarian women group." The CHRISTIAN WOMEN in my Trinitarian Conservative Baptist church don't dress immodestly. They may wear a little make-up to draw attention to the beauty GOD gave to them. <SNIP>
    I hate to burst your expectations because the original poster was banned in May 2013. Therefore he will not respond to you.

It is here up front of the "current" threads because Alanolmstead dredged it up as an "oldie".

alanmolstad

if a topic is of interest....feel free to post on it ..

alanmolstad

a church that has a lot of rules for hair and clothes, always seem to have a LOT more rules for girls to keep.

they also have a few rules for men, but basically the men are told to do things that they were going to do anyway had there been no rules to worry about.,

Quote Originally Posted by John T View Post
    I hate to burst your expectations because the original poster was banned in May 2013. Therefore he will not respond to you.

It is here up front of the "current" threads because Alanolmstead dredged it up as an "oldie".
    If alan dredged it up, then lets let alan answer the questions I asked of 'tommy.'

I am willing to post to alan too.

in the Name of Jesus,
    fish

alanmolstad

one moment, let me figure out what you are talking about....

alanmolstad

ummm.....what would you like to to answer?

Hey I looked and as far as i can tell you were dealing with questions about girl's skirt lengths?...and with nude beaches......

I have very limited opinions of such topics...
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 03-02-2014 at 05:16 PM.