Thread: What's the moral difference?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by God-free View Post
    This is getting old fast. My OP asks a perfectly reasonable question. Are you able to answer it? Or are you just unwilling?
    Only because you are still here. I will give you courtesy answer with a question. "How can a blind person paint a picture of the sunrise over the ocean?
    You are asking a person of faith to question God, and it is offensive at best. Second you are asking us to question God in the same way Bo Bird-Dog, question the Army after he swore an oath, and deserted his post.
    If you have questions of God, I suggest you asks Him.
    I hope this answers your question, but I have my doubts.

God-free

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Only because you are still here. I will give you courtesy answer with a question. "How can a blind person paint a picture of the sunrise over the ocean?
    You are asking a person of faith to question God, and it is offensive at best. Second you are asking us to question God in the same way Bo Bird-Dog, question the Army after he swore an oath, and deserted his post.
    If you have questions of God, I suggest you asks Him.
    Like I said, my question is perfectly reasonable. If you're offended by it, I can't do anything about that. Don't you, as a Christian, have a responsibility to defend your faith (1 Peter 3:15)?

I hope this answers your question, but I have my doubts.
    You're right to have your doubts. I'm still waiting for an answer.
    Last edited by God-free; 06-07-2014 at 09:00 AM. Reason: expanded comment

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by God-free View Post
    Like I said, my question is perfectly reasonable. If you're offended by it, I can't do anything about that. Don't you, as a Christian, have a responsibility to defend your faith (1 Peter 3:15)?
    I just did. You can't understand, because you have not faith in Almighty God. That's okay, however you need to talk to God, for your answer, no human can.

God-free

You have not answered and it's clear you will not. Good day.