Thread: Thi Anti-Christ and Mr Obama

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kogseeker

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carabbio View Post
    I've still got my copy of "88 Reasons the Rapture will occur in 1988"

I got a good chuckle out of Mr Kelley's piece also. There's always some religious fool setting dates, and screaming about the sky falling.
    What got me was Jack Van Impe claiming that the rapture may occur on Dec, 12, 2012 the day that the mayan calender ends.

I've always respected this man, he (seems) to know the bible inside and out by heart. If you've ever watched his program, he just lets scriptures roll off his tongue and he tells you exactly the book, verse and chapter. I've always found his knowledge of the bible astonishing. He's also very good with numbers.

What I dont understand is how he got involved with this particular date-setting. To his defense, he never stated that the rapture WILL occur on that date, but he has said that he believes it very well COULD happen then. The evidence is very thought provoking, yet one cannot ignore what the bible says about this

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
    Mark 13:32

Last edited by Kogseeker; 11-24-2008 at 01:02 PM.