Thread: Is God unable to create in kind?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    akaSeerone

The verses you gave are out of context for what I was talking about.

Peter said that the Bible was a more sure word than hearing from God Himself and add to that the account that Jesus talked about with the rich man and Lazarus, where Abraham told the rich man that it would do no good to send anyone back because they have the Law and the Prophets just like you do. In other words you have the Bible and since the BofM contradicts the Bible, mormonism is false.

And that tells us that God will not answer a prayer to know if the BofM is true and if Smith was a Prophet....The Bible tells us that Smith was not a Prophet and that another Gospel know as mormonis is not true.

Think about it....where you spend eternity depends on it.

Andy

nrajeff

Quote Originally Posted by akaSeerone View Post
    Peter said that the Bible was a more sure word than hearing from God Himself
    ---Peter said that? Wow. Paul seemed to be more impressed by hearing from Jesus Himself, than Paul ever did reading the Bible.

And that tells us that God will not answer a prayer to know if the BofM is true and if Smith was a Prophet
    ---As Vlad pointed out: There are CLDS who say "I prayed to find out whether the BOM was true, and God told me it was false."

Are you saying those people were deceived by a lying demon? Or that those people are just lying?