Thread: Another CARM reject...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heart2Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Mary T View Post
    I am referring to the vice president of carm... but i was able to read the posts and i did see a topic about someone wanting to spew out lukewarm christians, LOL.... i sorta came here looking for awediot and i happened to find this place.. i never heard of it. i was looking at the topics and theres some that would be some new faces to me. I will try to hang in there as i have for the last six months I pretty much can take most things said in a chatroom, but i suppose this just got to me I'll be ok.
    Walter Martin Ministries Forum was posted at the other discussion forum website, but someone removed the thread few hours later. Praise God! I saw the thread.

Mary T

Quote Originally Posted by Heart2Heart View Post
    Walter Martin Ministries Forum was posted at the other discussion forum website, but someone removed the thread few hours later. Praise God! I saw the thread.
    How come? What were they objecting to?

Heart2Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Mary T View Post
    How come? What were they objecting to?
    I don't know the reasons why they removed the thread.

Walter Martin was a very well-known apologetic. Unfortunately, I don't know much about him, but I do know he was a strong believer in Jesus. He wanted to expose many false teachings to the public.

Kogseeker

Talking

I don't know the reasons why they removed the thread.

A lil friendly compe***ion, maybe

Kogseeker

Yea, thats how I heard about it.