Thread: Thi Anti-Christ and Mr Obama

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    johnd

As I suspected... my post went unheeded.

No worries. I imagine the first thing in most folks' mind God had dealt with revealing his truth was their "no that's not it..." reactions.

Revelation 13:18 This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man’s number. His number is 666.

The text practically screams Solomon at you. Wisdom / insight... 666 is only here and in three other places in the Bible (two of them refer to Solomon's gold wage). Solomon was the first temple builder. He did so no according to the plan of God but according to the plan of David his father who misinterpreted 2 Samuel 7:12-13 to mean Solomon rather than the Messiah (Zechariah 6:12-13). Calculating the Hebrew calendar (Revelation 13:18c) one learns that the two temples were destroyed 666 Hebrew years apart to the very day.

Sholomoh (a derivative of the word shalom / peace) Peace peace when there is no peace... the empty quiver and bow... conquest through peace... ring any bell?

It will not be the literal Solomon. But the beast has the prophetic model of Solomon who will affirm the old covenant (Daniel 9:27 not a peace treaty but the old Mosaic covenant). He will be instrumental in the building of the third temple (resuscitating the levitical sacrificial system) the leaves on the fig tree in Matthew 24:32-34 (fig tree = Israel [Hosea 9:10], fig leaves were part of man's first religious act to cover sin [Genesis 3:7] law of first mention).

Matthew 24:20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.

If this were not about Judaism and the Shabbat Laws being enforced in Jerusalem by a religious leadership who saw nothing wrong with the beast approaching the temple (to declare himself God [2 Thessalonians 2:3-4] ), then Jesus' concern over the Sabbath would make no sense. Keeping shabbat has never in recorded history ever taken precedent over fight or flight.

People and preachers have been flying off the handle about the date of the end / rapture / who the beast is since the first century CE because they did not take into account that this is a Jewish in house venture. And while the regathering of the Jews to the Holy Land is quite significant, it is not the indicator Hal Lindsey and those like him thought it was back in the 1960's, 70's, and 80's.

Matthew 24:32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near.
    33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.
    34 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not p*** away until all these things have happened.

True, without the regathering and the nationalizing of the State of Israel these things would not be possible / likely... the nearness of time depends on the religious system being reinstalled and it will not be until the temple is built and dedicated.

johnd

Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. {till the end of history}
    12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
    Last edited by johnd; 08-02-2012 at 08:50 PM.

DianeVera

About the alleged concentration camps:

GraftedIn73

Quote Originally Posted by johnd View Post
    As I suspected... my post went unheeded.

True, without the regathering and the nationalizing of the State of Israel these things would not be possible / likely... the nearness of time depends on the religious system being reinstalled and it will not be until the temple is built and dedicated.
    Hi John,

I created a thread here: http://www.waltermartin.com//forums/...read.php?t=628 that asks a question about the Tribulation Temple. So far the thread has generated '0' replies. When I posted the question, I thought you might be one who would be interested in posting a response.

GraftedIn73