Quote Originally Posted by Tom Boots View Post
Kinda like a cookout, if I don't just jump in believing that drivel, you throw your hands up and say, oh well the HolyGhost will have to lead you out of the truth you are in, into the error of the Trinity man made up doctrine.
I ain't buying that, it is not a Biblical teaching, nor is ***le baptism or a Spirit baptism with no effects or visual appearance of such.
Holiness absolutely destroys your church, for there is none seen outwardly and or a inward change effecting people in the many varying sect of the false church you are in.

I bet you didn't even watch the video. Your Heretical Cult will Never destroy The Church of the Lord Jesus Christ. When you insult "The Church " you are insulting Many believers in many different denominations like Baptist, Calvary Chapel, Eastern Orthodox, Methodist, Nazarene, ***emblies of God, Church of Christ, Catholic, Presbyterian and the list goes on and on. All these churches believe in the Trinity. Only the Heretical Cults don't believe in the Trinity.