Quote Originally Posted by Billyray View Post
Both sides agree with this Alan.
I have just read all the posts on this thread and noticed that you never once addressed the OP. Alan made a very good point about how God never asks us to do some that we are unable to do. Coming to Christ has nothing whatsoever to do with obeying all of the Commandments perfectly. The Bible says all who are weary and downtrodden can come to Christ. The worst sinner can come to Christ. The thief certainly did. Christ died for the sinner, the pros***ute, the criminal, the outcast, the leper. ALL can come to Christ. And everyday they do.

The bible does indeed teach that man has a free will..That man can choose either to accept or reject Jesus Christ. If he chooses to reject Christ he will be held accountable on Judgment Day. Several Christians told you that on the Mormon category. Not once did any Christian agree with you.

I was invited to check out this thread, but I'm really not interested in rehashing this all over again with you, Billy. Nor am I Arminian just because I do not believe in Calvin's false teachings.

You can go back to playing with Alan.