Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
Whatever will work eh?
That's taught in the Bible?.....whatever works?

Lets look and find out -
I just did. The option for a woman's long hair has been removed by my point. Therefore she also needs cover. If you don't wish to agree with that, that's fine, just show me how it is inadmissible.

Btw, your writing is quite clear and your point I do understand. That is to say that the bulk of the text describes hair as a covering, right? No, of course not, it is presently contended by you as not bulk but the entirety of this p***age for your position, and that no mention of anything else exist for a covering, right? But this is where everyone parts ways. It is those refs like verse six that stands out as differing from hair.

"but if it is disgraceful for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, let her cover her head."

Back to the point of my question, how are some women going to cover their heads with hair if they no longer can grow any? Are they cast out? Too old to avoid the disgrace? Are they barred from attending the will of God in this matter? All I have done here is capitalize on the loss of hair that is completely out of the woman's control in some cases who ALSO needs to follow what has been described.

Again, if you don't think my point is admissible, or your points somehow supercede mine, that's fine, please say with what specifically?

Mike.