Thread: UPCI Standards Questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    John Carr

I don't live in Lafayette,
    and don't have a clue what you are referring to.

Saying something about a Bob may mean something to them, but my name is John Carr and they will have no clue what you are speaking about.

WildCard~

Quote Originally Posted by John Carr View Post

Saying something about a Bob may mean something to them, but my name is John Carr and they will have no clue what you are speaking about.
    Everyone has a writhing style!
    A style reveals the writer's personality or 'voice' It is the result of the choices the writer makes in syntactical structures, diction, and figures of...

This is the same style you carry on with over at CRAM! Right down to the insults, flippant remarks!

John Carr

I have made no insults or any flippant remarks. No such thing in what I have stated. You are the one making remarks and comparing me to someone else and not me.

I have my own writing style and if someone else holds the same doctrine, they will; most likely make the very same comments and use the same Oneness taught scriptures from the BIBLE!!!

Since you cannot defend what you post and prove me wrong and you are whatever you are supposd to be, since you say you are not Oneness and not a trinitarian, then I ***ume you have no truth and cannot tell us what self taught mess you follow.

WildCard~

Quote Originally Posted by John Carr View Post

That's to be determine !

John Carr

Sorry it is determined, whether you believe it or not.