Thread: Monotheism a Salvation Issue?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by ActRaiser View Post
    Can you go to Hell believing in the existence of other gods, if you only worship God and trust in Jesus as your salvation?
    Believing in "other gods" means that you dont know who the One and only true God is....

Thus it means that the Jesus you have placed your trust in is not actually the one true Jesus that brings salvation.

and, that means you have placed your trust in a false god, and a false Jesus.....and therefore your sins are not forgiven, and you remain condemned by your sin.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Believing in "other gods" means that you dont know who the One and only true God is....

Thus it means that the Jesus you have placed your trust in is not actually the one true Jesus that brings salvation.

and, that means you have placed your trust in a false god, and a false Jesus.....and therefore your sins are not forgiven, and you remain condemned by your sin.
    I saw this topic appear in the trending feed...I was going to add a comment...but when I read what I have already said here I decided that I cant improve on it....