Quote Originally Posted by Christodoulos View Post
In view of what you revealed about your own mindset in these matters ,it would take a lot to embarr*** me in contrast.
Let’s have a look at what I’ve revealed about myself that you find so repulsive, shall we?

• I recognize that it isn't my place, or anyone else's, to dictate to consenting adults how they may or may not express themselves sexually with each other.

*gasp* OH, THE HORROR!

Your views and picture perfect descriptions of deviant and mentally disturbed sexual behavior
Are you talking about when I said, “a **** penetrating the **** c**** of another male only produces blood and feces”? Oh, wait…that wasn’t me; that was YOU (post #92).

...speaks volumes about anyone who would sanction this ,for themselves or for any other human being. ...
Is there anything you would not sanction in others or for yourself? Have you no shame?
Sanction? I neither approve nor disapprove of the consensual sexual practices of other people. As for my own sex life, I haven’t said anything about it, nor will I. My sex life is no business of yours, just as yours is no business of mine. What do you imagine I have to be ashamed about?

I'm no prude ,I suggest you stop pretending you are one.
Who said you’re a prude? What have I said that would give you the impression that I want you think that I’m a prude?

HIV/AIDS is spread primarily by ****s exchanging body fluids.
I’m aware of that. However, that's not an argument against ****sexuality. It’s just an argument against infected people having sex with uninfected people. On that, I'm sure we'd agree that shouldn't happen, although I don't know what 'we' could do to prevent it.

There's no known cure for this disease.
Not yet.