Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mormons can't find ONE THING smith 'restored.'

Default Mormons can't find ONE THING smith 'restored.'

NOT ONE THING that joey smith ever really restored.

NOT ONE SINGLE MORMON-SPECIFIC THING that joey didn't invent himself.

NOT ONE.

Comments?

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post

NOT ONE.

Comments?
    Three Degrees of Glory.

NOT ONE.

Comments?
    Living apostles.

NOT ONE.

Comments?
    The Spirit World - Spirit Prizon/Paradise

NOT ONE.

Comments?
    Open Canon

NOT ONE.

Comments?

Baptism for the dead

NOT ONE.

Comments?

Man's preexistance

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    Three Degrees of Glory.
    NOT ONE CHRISTIAN WRITING ANYWHERE from the first century teaches the 'mormon-specific' teaching of joey smith's, that you may go to any of 'three degrees of' anything at all. Joey smith made that all up.

You have nothing from GOD that says otherwise. ALL you have is the word of your peepstone gazer, thief, adulterer, conman who tried to shoot his way out of jail, false 'prophet.'

Quote Originally Posted by KruAthApoloRelia View Post
    Nature of God
    Nope, joey smith INVENTED HIS OWN. A 'jesus' that is supposedly a spirit-brother of his 'jesus.' Multiple gods.

CHRIST and all of the prophets before Him taught there is only ONE REAL GOD ANYWHERE; He doesn't even KNOW of any others!

Isa 43:10-11
    10 "You are My witnesses," says the Lord,
    "And My servant whom I have chosen,
    That you may know and believe Me,
    And understand that I am He.
    Before Me there was no God formed,
    Nor shall there be after Me.
    11 I, even I, am the Lord,
    And besides Me there is no savior.

NKJV

Isa 44:6
    6 "Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel,
    And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
    'I am the First and I am the Last;
    Besides Me there is no God.
    NKJV

Isa 44:7-8
    Let them show these to them.
    8 Do not fear, nor be afraid;
    Have I not told you from that time, and declared it?
    You are My witnesses.
    Is there a God besides Me?
    Indeed there is no other Rock;
    I know not one.'"
    NKJV

conman false prophet joey smith taught that HE believed in the existance of MANY gods:
    See pgp, abraham chapters 3 & 4

Joey made up his own. We CHRISTIANS have always served the ONLY TRUE GOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Erundur View Post
    Living apostles.
    According to joey smith's made-up version your religion relies upon MORTAL living apostles.

Christ's church does not.

Jesus is the head of our CHRISTIAN church, HIS apostles are alive and well. . .in heaven.

JESUS NEVER REQUIRED that joey smith's made-up 'apostles' EVER be in HIS church.

Once again, NONE OF joey smith's 'mormon-specific' horse-apples existed in Jesus' church.

The Spirit World - Spirit Prizon/Paradise
    The existance of a spirit world, spirit prison, and paradise are BIBLICAL (not mormon-specific at all) truths.

The existance of joey smith's version of them however, was not taught or believed by ANY first century CHRISTIAN writer.

Sorry, but STILL NOT ONE THING that joey smith ever really restored. NOT ONE SINGLE MORMON-SPECIFIC THING that joey didn't invent himself.

NOT ONE.

Open Canon
    Not a mormon-specific teaching. Many cults believe what you believe, have their own 'prophets' or 'prophetesses' and their own additional writings.

AT LEAST 150+ DIFFERENT break-offs of joey smith's religions have them.
    Jehovah witnesses have them.
    Seventh day adventists have Ellen G White and her writings

Nothing 'new' about joey smith believing the Bible isn't all.

Of course the BIBLE says otherwise.

The BIBLE says the faith was delivered 'once for all' in Jude 3.

Not being added to by the winds of changing 'prophets' or 'prophetesses.'
    Last edited by Christian; 03-19-2015 at 07:28 AM.

Baptism for the dead
    NOT ONE SINGLE CHRISTIAN is ever written about EVER being baptized for the dead. Joey smith's made-up theory is all his own.

And STILL

NOT ONE.

Man's preexistance

Joey smith made up his own little fairytale about that. JESUS did pre-exist from before the worlds began. WE did not.

No CHRISTIAN in the first century is ever said to have believed joey's version.

AND STILL

NOT ONE.

Joey the adulterer, conman, peepstone gazer who tried to shoot his way out of jail is likely in a very HOT PLACE right now, where his worm will never die.

NOT ONE CHRISTIAN WRITING ANYWHERE from the first century teaches the 'mormon-specific' teaching of joey smith's, that you may go to any of 'three degrees of' anything at all. Joey smith made that all up.

You have nothing from GOD that says otherwise. ALL you have is the word of your peepstone gazer, thief, adulterer, conman who tried to shoot his way out of jail, false 'prophet.'
    LOL...
    Now you are moving the goalposts because your original challenge has been debunked.
    You only stated that I needed to show only "ONE THING" that was restored.... I did that! Now you are claiming it has to be something from a First Century Christian...
    It appears you never learn your lesson.

Very well then, here it is from First Century Christians...

1 Cor. 15:40-42
    40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
    41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.
    42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

John14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

The existance of a spirit world, spirit prison, and paradise are BIBLICAL (not mormon-specific at all) truths.
    There you go moving the goal posts again.
    I'd like to thank you for finally admitting that the existence of a spirit world with a division where the evil go to spirit Prison and the good go to paradise. But you only said you wanted a "uniquely Mormon belief"... And as far as I know, not one modern Christian Church believes in an intermediate spirit world.
    You lose again
    The existance of joey smith's version of them however, was not taught or believed by ANY first century CHRISTIAN writer.
    Sure it was... by none other than Jesus!

Luke 16:22-26
    22And it came to p***, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would p*** from hence to you cannot; neither can they p*** to us, that would come from thence.

[COLOR=#0000FF]Sorry, but STILL NOT ONE THING that joey smith ever really restored. NOT ONE SINGLE MORMON-SPECIFIC THING that joey didn't invent himself.

NOT ONE.
    So far I have proven two... Even with you moving the goalposts around.
    But I know the futility of trying to educate you. Therefore I write only to the Lurkers.
    For as *** continues on to say, even if someone rose from the grave beyond and told what it was like, you would be too stubborn and prideful to believe them.

According to joey smith's made-up version your religion relies upon MORTAL living apostles.
    Um no, according to reality our church has mortal living apostles.

Just like Christ's original church.

Default They just can't quite make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Erundur View Post
    Um no, according to reality our church has mortal living apostles.

Just like Christ's original church.
    So do the 150 OTHER smithite churches including the REAL one, the one Joseph Smith III became president of, just like God told his daddy, your 'prophet' he would.

And of course, ALL of the MANMADE 'apostles' are fakes anyway. The original church, the one JESUS CHRIST BUILT made no provisions for 'p***ing down' any the Apostleships of CHRIST'S apostles.

Your cult has lied to you, erunder.

Oh, and you forgot to mention that IF Christ's Apostles had to remain PHYSICALLY HERE, then JESUS HIMSELF had to be PHYSICALLY HERE TOO. But of course you can't come up with a fake 'jesus' except for your imaginary 'spirit-brother-of-satan' one, can you?
    Last edited by Christian; 03-18-2015 at 04:47 PM.

So do the 150 OTHER smithite churches including the REAL one, the one Joseph Smith III became president of, just like God told his daddy, your 'prophet' he would.
    All of them? I didn't know that, but okay.

And of course, ALL of the MANMADE 'apostles' are fakes anyway.
    Yes, but the real ones chosen by Jesus are not.

The original church, the one JESUS CHRIST BUILT made no provisions for 'p***ing down' any the Apostleships of CHRIST'S apostles.
    Of course it did.

Prove it.

Oh, and you forgot to mention that IF Christ's Apostles had to remain PHYSICALLY HERE, then JESUS HIMSELF had to be PHYSICALLY HERE TOO.
    That's true, because it's a made-up anti-Mormon rule. I see no indication in the New Testament that the apostles became illegitimate as soon as Jesus ascended.

But of course you can't come up with a fake 'jesus' except for your imaginary 'spirit-brother-of-satan' one, can you?
    No, I can't come up with a fake Jesus. That's why I follow the real one.

Default joey and his foibles

tw posted:

Not an inch.

Originally Posted by ChristianThe existance of a spirit world, spirit prison, and paradise are BIBLICAL (not mormon-specific at all) truths.
    I'd like to thank you for finally admitting that the existence of a spirit world with a division where the evil go to spirit Prison and the good go to paradise. But you only said you wanted a "uniquely Mormon belief"... And as far as I know, not one modern Christian Church believes in an intermediate spirit world.
    You lose again

Sorry tw, but I have said NOTHING about 'accepting' any such REDEFINITION of the spirit world as joey smith invented. No 'daddy god having sex with goddesses and popping out millions of 'spirit babies' at all. ALL of that mormo specific garbage was invented by joey smith & company.

What do you think I have lost? The FACT that I believe the BIBLE when it talks about demons, angels, and heaven and Hell (not just a spirit prison, but a place of eternal torment) is not a loss at all.

Originally Posted by ChristianThe existance of joey smith's version of them however, was not taught or believed by ANY first century CHRISTIAN writer.

22And it came to p***, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom (in other words HEAVEN): the rich man also died, and was buried; 23And in hell (The place of eternal torment, where his worm will never die) he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would p*** from hence to you cannot; neither can they p*** to us, that would come from thence.

Yep, there IS a great gulf between heaven and Hell. No "three glory heaven" of course (joey smith's redefinition of heaven), and hell is NOT just a place where only sons of perdition go (more of joey smith's dung).

No mormon god having sex with mormon goddesses and popping out zillions of 'spirit babies' (more of joey's perverse invention) or his having jesus and satan as 'spirit sons' anywhere. More of joey's dung. . .

Sorry, but STILL NOT ONE THING that joey smith ever really restored. NOT ONE SINGLE MORMON-SPECIFIC THING that joey didn't invent himself.

NOT ONE.

None yet. Not ONE bit of 'proof' that your god and goddesses are popping out zillions of 'spirit children' OR that there are any such '3 heavens.' ALL of that dung came from joey smith's INVENTIONS.

But I know the futility of trying to educate you.

"Educate" me how? By telling me more of joey smith's fairytales? By trying to twist what I say into something I do not say? Yes, your attempts ARE FUTILE indeed.

Therefore I write only to the Lurkers.

I do too. That is why I keep pointing out the contradictions and lies that come from your religion and from your false prophet, so that the lurkers may see for themselves that joey smith and his manmade religion are not from God.

Not a difficult task at all.

For as *** continues on to say, even if someone rose from the grave beyond and told what it was like, you would be too stubborn and prideful to believe them.

You may 'say' anything you wish. That does not make what you 'say' any less of a lie. I believe EVERY WORD JESUS EVER SAID. It is joey smith's imaginary jesus I don't believe. . .you know. . .his 'spirit-brother-of-satan-'jesus?'

The Bible tells us:

Matt 24:24-25
    24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
    NKJV

joey smith and his false christ fit that description perfectly. I will keep exposing joey's foibles to the lurkers so they can see that.

E posted:

Originally Posted by Christian

All of them? I didn't know that, but okay.

And of course, ALL of the MANMADE 'apostles' are fakes anyway.

Yes, but the real ones chosen by Jesus are not.

Why should we believe YOURS and not THEIRS were chosen by Jesus? That's not what each of THEM believe?
    Where did JESUS EVER SAY He chose yours?

The original church, the one JESUS CHRIST BUILT made no provisions for 'p***ing down' any the Apostleships of CHRIST'S apostles.

Of course it did.

Then why can't you find CHAPTER AND VERSE where GOD ever said so? So far all we have is YOUR own word and the word of the false prophet, liar, conman joey smith. Not much reason to believe your claim.

Prove it.

I have, many times. You won't be convinced though. You are blind.

Oh, and you forgot to mention that IF Christ's Apostles had to remain PHYSICALLY HERE, then JESUS HIMSELF had to be PHYSICALLY HERE TOO.

That's true, because it's a made-up anti-Mormon rule. I see no indication in the New Testament that the apostles became illegitimate as soon as Jesus ascended.

Your religion bases its manmade theory that Christ's church must always have 'mortal living apostles' on the following p***age:

Eph 2:20-21
    20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone,
    NKJV

Since Jesus Christ is part of the SAME SENTENCE and SAME SUBJECT, then you MUST (according to your own misinterpretation of this p***age) have a LIVE AND PHYSICALLY MORTAL 'jesus' hiding in your cellar somewhere. But of course you cannot come up with one.

The TRUTH is that Jesus never once said that the church required physical Apostles in every generation at all. That was manure invented by joey smith, the false prophet.

But of course you can't come up with a fake 'jesus' except for your imaginary 'spirit-brother-of-satan' one, can you?

No, I can't come up with a fake Jesus. That's why I follow the real one.

So now you agree with me by claiming that you don't follow smith's 'spirit-brother-of-satan' 'jesus.'

A little wishy-washy aren't you?

LOL...
    Now you are moving the goalposts because your original challenge has been debunked.
    You only stated that I needed to show only "ONE THING" that was restored.... I did that! Now you are claiming it has to be something from a First Century Christian...
    It appears you never learn your lesson.

Very well then, here it is from First Century Christians...

1 Cor. 15:40-42
    40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
    41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.
    42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

John14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
    That is like

Judas went and hanged himself
    go thou and do likewise
    go quickly, do not tarry!

You can try to connect Bible verses together randomly to 'get them to say' anything you want.

NOT ONE SINGLE WORD in 1 Corinthians about 3 heavens where PEOPLE ever go. One star differs from another in 'wunder' (german) or 'beauty' (English). The word "glory' does NOT appear in the original-language Greek texts btw.

NONE of joey smith's trash about 'forever families' living 'together' in 3 different 'glories' and Hell, btw. Sorry, but joey's junk contradicts joey's junk all over the place!

NOT ONE BIT of joey's 'mormo-specific' dung was ever believed by the first century Christians.

No need to 'move any goalposts' at all. NONE of my original challenge (that mormons can't find ONE THING that is mormo-specific that was ever believed by ANY FIRST CENTURY CHRISTIANS AT ALL)

Joey made his 'new religion' up all by himself (or with the help of satan. . .)

NOT ONE.
    Comments?
    Yes, I have a comment: It seems like you have plagiarized a rant that an antiMormon dude at carm has been spamming the antimormon forum with. Here is an example of the striking similarities between your rant and "morefish's" rant:

STILL no complete apostasy of Jesus' church

No lost scriptures
    No lost authority to preach/teach/speak for/act for God
    NOTHING of essential value lost from THE ORIGINAL church that Jesus built, the one that has lasted just fine for about 2,000 years now.

And no need for joey smith to 'restore' anything at all. (Of course he never really 'restored' anything at all, he just MADE UP a bunch of junk).

Comments?

That is all I want to comment on at this time. Thanks for asking.

alanmolstad

eh?

I am just reading the two posts Phoenix, and Im not really seeing anything I would try to paint as "plagiarized"

What are you looking at that would be?

Its kinda slightly like, in that both make use of the term " joey smith"....and ending with the word "Comments? "

However the use of "Joey Smith" is something I also have been known to do...and I also have ended a post with the invitation like "any Questions?"...or "Any Comments?" and while I dont claim to be the first person to ever use these words, I dont think that makes me guilty of having "plagiarized".

The truth is, that when you read some posts on the forums you do tend to remember a few of them that strike a cord, or are so clever in this case, as to be worth remembering in the future...

I actually think its a complement when and if I see someone else using a phrase that I have posted....

tw posted:

Not an inch.

You lose again

Sorry tw, but I have said NOTHING about 'accepting' any such REDEFINITION of the spirit world as joey smith invented. No 'daddy god having sex with goddesses and popping out millions of 'spirit babies' at all. ALL of that mormo specific garbage was invented by joey smith & company.

What do you think I have lost? The FACT that I believe the BIBLE when it talks about demons, angels, and heaven and Hell (not just a spirit prison, but a place of eternal torment) is not a loss at all.

22And it came to p***, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom (in other words HEAVEN): the rich man also died, and was buried; 23And in hell (The place of eternal torment, where his worm will never die) he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would p*** from hence to you cannot; neither can they p*** to us, that would come from thence.

Yep, there IS a great gulf between heaven and Hell. No "three glory heaven" of course (joey smith's redefinition of heaven), and hell is NOT just a place where only sons of perdition go (more of joey smith's dung).

No mormon god having sex with mormon goddesses and popping out zillions of 'spirit babies' (more of joey's perverse invention) or his having jesus and satan as 'spirit sons' anywhere. More of joey's dung. . .

None yet. Not ONE bit of 'proof' that your god and goddesses are popping out zillions of 'spirit children' OR that there are any such '3 heavens.' ALL of that dung came from joey smith's INVENTIONS.

But I know the futility of trying to educate you.

"Educate" me how? By telling me more of joey smith's fairytales? By trying to twist what I say into something I do not say? Yes, your attempts ARE FUTILE indeed.

Therefore I write only to the Lurkers.

I do too. That is why I keep pointing out the contradictions and lies that come from your religion and from your false prophet, so that the lurkers may see for themselves that joey smith and his manmade religion are not from God.

Not a difficult task at all.

You may 'say' anything you wish. That does not make what you 'say' any less of a lie. I believe EVERY WORD JESUS EVER SAID. It is joey smith's imaginary jesus I don't believe. . .you know. . .his 'spirit-brother-of-satan-'jesus?'

The Bible tells us:

Matt 24:24-25
    24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
    NKJV

joey smith and his false christ fit that description perfectly. I will keep exposing joey's foibles to the lurkers so they can see that.
    I invite all who wish to know the truth to look up the words Abraham's Bosom and Hades (Hades was translated Hell in this verse) in a good bible dictionary or commentary (do not use an Evangelical one they are biased)