Thread: Ken Ham: A major threat to the Christian Faith.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    alanmolstad

as for Ken Ham.....I believe I am the only on this forum that can speak from a personal pov as to what Mr ham teaches..
    I attended a ORIGINS 8-week cl*** that Mr Ken Ham taught personally.
    I have heard all his teachings, and listened to all the proofs that he lists to support his views.

I just felt he was dead wrong about most of the stuff....

Christodoulos

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    as for Ken Ham.....I believe I am the only on this forum that can speak from a personal pov as to what Mr ham teaches..
    I attended a ORIGINS 8-week cl*** that Mr Ken Ham taught personally.
    I have heard all his teachings, and listened to all the proofs that he lists to support his views.

I just felt he was dead wrong about most of the stuff....
    And there are many more who feel the same way. Ken is a religion hustler taking advantage of all the credulous living in places such as Milton ,Florida, or Chattanooga , or Mobile and even in the Mid-west. As soon as the money dries up ,that will be the end of Mr. Canned Ham.

All he is ,is a money bag real estate theme park mogul who actually stole the idea of a Creation museum and a Noah's ark exhibition from the PTL CLUB of yesterday's televangelist swindlers.

cheachea

Quote Originally Posted by Christodoulos View Post
    And there are many more who feel the same way. Ken is a religion hustler taking advantage of all the credulous living in places such as Milton ,Florida, or Chattanooga , or Mobile and even in the Mid-west. As soon as the money dries up ,that will be the end of Mr. Canned Ham.

All he is ,is a money bag real estate theme park mogul who actually stole the idea of a Creation museum and a Noah's ark exhibition from the PTL CLUB of yesterday's televangelist swindlers.

More slander. You really should stop Trolling.

Christodoulos

The biggest swindle Ken is pulling over the eyes of everyone is his Noah's ark joke. Here he gets all kinds of tax preferences while other businesses have to pick up the load and carry water for Ken's big Joke on America,

alanmolstad

I actually got to attend a 4th of July part of my church home fellowship group and Mr Ken Ham came and was part of the fun we had that day.

i remember I played against him in volley ball...he was very good at it by the way...

and I remember he was a nice guy to talk to person to person.

So I totally reject the idea that he was a bad person.
    I dont object to Mr Ken Ham personality, but I do disagree with all his conclusions about the Young Earth and about Creationism..

As I said, I personally was taught by Ken Ham when he came for 8 weeks and taught us in my Bible cl***.
    I have personal experience about the man, his teachings, and his style.

I have no issues with his Christian faith or how he maintains his manners , even when pressed .
    I have no issues with his Christian faith, nor do I find fault with the idea of his working hard to earn a buck.....

i jst disagree with all his Young earth stuff....and this is a side-issue within the Christian church so we should not 'bicker' over it, but we also should feel free to toss out our own opinions on the matter too