Thread: Mormon Cult Teaches that the Christian God is SATAN

Default Mormon Cult Teaches that the Christian God is SATAN

i came across an interesting quote from a BYU professor:

"“Of historical and theological significance is the fact that in Paul’s prophecy the church structure survives. But God is not at its head, making that church—following the appearance in it of Satan—no longer the church of God. To say that Satan sits in the place of God in Christianity after the time of the Apostles is not to say that all that is in it is satanic. Indeed, Latter-day Saints should rejoice—as the heavens undoubtedly do—at the great works of righteousness and faith, and the leavening influence on the world, of those whose lives are touched in any degree by Him whose gospel the Saints enjoy in its fulness. Still, ‘the power of God unto salvation’ (Rom. 1:16) is absent from all but the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which the Lord himself has proclaimed to be ‘the only true and living church upon the face of the whole earth’ (D&C 1:30). Satan’s goal of hindering many of God’s children from returning to their Father’s glory is thus realized. How appropriate, therefore, is Paul’s description of him sitting in the place of God in the church of the apostasía.” Kent P. Jackson, "Early Signs of Apostasy,” Ensign, Dec. 1984."

There you have it. Mormons consider the Christian God to be Satan. Ironic, is it not, since Mormons both here and elsewhere exalt Satan as a REAL AND POWERFUL GOD. The more one delves into Mormonism, the more one sees the deeply rooted occult connection, and the deification of the demonic.
    Last edited by Apologette; 03-28-2017 at 08:50 AM.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

dberrie2000

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    i came across an interesting quote from a BYU professor:

"“Of historical and theological significance is the fact that in Paul’s prophecy the church structure survives. But God is not at its head, making that church—following the appearance in it of Satan—no longer the church of God. To say that Satan sits in the place of God in Christianity after the time of the Apostles is not to say that all that is in it is satanic. Indeed, Latter-day Saints should rejoice—as the heavens undoubtedly do—at the great works of righteousness and faith, and the leavening influence on the world, of those whose lives are touched in any degree by Him whose gospel the Saints enjoy in its fulness. Still, ‘the power of God unto salvation’ (Rom. 1:16) is absent from all but the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which the Lord himself has proclaimed to be ‘the only true and living church upon the face of the whole earth’ (D&C 1:30). Satan’s goal of hindering many of God’s children from returning to their Father’s glory is thus realized. How appropriate, therefore, is Paul’s description of him sitting in the place of God in the church of the apostasía.” Kent P. Jackson, "Early Signs of Apostasy,” Ensign, Dec. 1984."

There you have it. Mormons consider the Christian God to be Satan. Ironic, is it not, since Mormons both here and elsewhere exalt Satan as a REAL AND POWERFUL GOD. The more one delves into Mormonism, the more one sees the deeply rooted occult connection, and the deification of the demonic.
    And just where do we find anyone claiming the Christian God is satan in the above quote?

There is one thing for sure--and you can quote me on this one--anyone who preaches one can enter the kingdom of God without any acts of obedience to Jesus Christ--is preaching the greatest lie satan has ever pawned upon mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by dberrie2000 View Post
    And just where do we find anyone claiming the Christian God is satan in the above quote?

There is one thing for sure--and you can quote me on this one--anyone who preaches one can enter the kingdom of God without any acts of obedience to Jesus Christ--is preaching the greatest lie satan has ever pawned upon mankind.
    Apparently you didn't read the quote, or you'd know. But, then, I thought you'd be happy since you are the chief Mormon holding to the "Satan is a REAL and POWERFUL god" and "will rule over an everlasting kingdom" doctrine.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

dberrie2000

Apparently you didn't read the quote, or you'd know. But, then, I thought you'd be happy since you are the chief Mormon holding to the "Satan is a REAL and POWERFUL god" and "will rule over an everlasting kingdom" doctrine.
    I thought of Paul as being the one who should know:

2 Corinthians 4:4---King James Version (KJV)
    4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Pulpit Commentary
    Verse 4. - The god of this world; rather, the god of this age. It is, as Bengel says, "a great and horrible description of the devil." He is not, however, here called a god of the kosmos, but only of the olam hazzeh, the present dispensation of things as it exists among those who refuse to enter that kingdom in which the power of Satan is brought to nought. The melancholy attempt to get rid of Manichean arguments by rendering the verse "in whom God blinded the thoughts of the unbelievers of this world" is set aside by the fact that the terrible description of Satan as "another god" (El acheer) was common among the rabbis.

Quote Originally Posted by dberrie2000 View Post
    I thought of Paul as being the one who should know:

2 Corinthians 4:4---King James Version (KJV)
    4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Pulpit Commentary
    Verse 4. - The god of this world; rather, the god of this age. It is, as Bengel says, "a great and horrible description of the devil." He is not, however, here called a god of the kosmos, but only of the olam hazzeh, the present dispensation of things as it exists among those who refuse to enter that kingdom in which the power of Satan is brought to nought. The melancholy attempt to get rid of Manichean arguments by rendering the verse "in whom God blinded the thoughts of the unbelievers of this world" is set aside by the fact that the terrible description of Satan as "another god" (El acheer) was common among the rabbis.
    Notice how the poster who believes Satan is a REAL GOD only half quotes Paul. Does anybody with even a quarter of a brain believe that the staunch MONOTHEIST Paul, a Pharisee, would believe in POLYTHEISM, the pagan religious system of the Mormons which has brought this poster dberrie into the belief that Satan is a real and powerful god? Of course, dberrie has run around the internet posting this verse from the Bible over and over again because of his terrible obsession with Satan being a god. Mind you, Mormonism teaches that Jesus and the Holy Ghost became "gods" without taking on mortality - now this Mormon wants you to believe that Satan did as well. Thinking Mormons, such as those on FAIR, have rejected dberrie's Satanic teachings.

The Bible says there are false gods, it calls the Belly a God. Apparently those undereducated Mormons who think Satan is a real god are not able to understand the practice of using metaphor in the Bible. Sure, the world worships Satan as a god, but does that make Satan A REAL AND POWERFUL GOD as dberrie teaches all over the internet? Of course not. But fools will grab at any verse in the Bible to glorify themselves and attack Jesus. Jesus said He was the Door, and a Gate - is He? Dberrie posts the same junk over and over, which is SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING, DUH! Nothing is done about it here, and a supposed Mormon dedicated to Satanism (Satan is god) has taken over WM!

Furthermore, dberrie teaches that Satan will actually rule over an everlasting kingdom. How about it, Mormons, is that what your cult teaches? I know for a fact it does not, and I think it's time the Mormons here repudiated this character who uses up so much cyber space to preach his "Satan as god" doctrine." If they do not, then they can have Satan as god.

Notice how the poster who believes Satan is a REAL GOD only half quotes Paul. Does anybody with even a quarter of a brain believe that the staunch MONOTHEIST Paul, a Pharisee, would believe in POLYTHEISM, the pagan religious system of the Mormons which has brought this poster dberrie into the belief that Satan is a real and powerful god? Of course, dberrie has run around the internet posting this verse from the Bible over and over again because of his terrible obsession with Satan being a god. Mind you, Mormonism teaches that Jesus and the Holy Ghost became "gods" without taking on mortality - now this Mormon wants you to believe that Satan did as well. Thinking Mormons, such as those on FAIR, have rejected dberrie's Satanic teachings.

The Bible says there are false gods, it calls the Belly a God. Apparently those undereducated Mormons who think Satan is a real god are not able to understand the practice of using metaphor in the Bible. Sure, the world worships Satan as a god, but does that make Satan A REAL AND POWERFUL GOD as dberrie teaches all over the internet? Of course not. But fools will grab at any verse in the Bible to glorify themselves and attack Jesus. Jesus said He was the Door, and a Gate - is He? Dberrie posts the same junk over and over, which is SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING, DUH! Nothing is done about it here, and a supposed Mormon dedicated to Satanism (Satan is god) has taken over WM!

Furthermore, dberrie teaches that Satan will actually rule over an everlasting kingdom. How about it, Mormons, is that what your cult teaches? I know for a fact it does not, and I think it's time the Mormons here repudiated this character who uses up so much cyber space to preach his "Satan as god" doctrine." If they do not, then they can have Satan as god.
    Do you notice that Dberrie quotes are with the term "god" and you, yourself would denote that this shows that he is not GOD, nor a REAL GOD---I have heard so many Christians specify that the term "god" in the Bible does not denote GOD as in God the Father, but to false rulers. Isn't it safe to say that Satan is a false ruler?--leading people astray--and would have his own followers? Do you think Satan will rule in hell? Or do you think those in hell will be following GOD the Father?

And you do understand the term "god" means ruler or leader correct?

Are you somehow trying to make a giant leap to state that if someone recognizes that Satan has a following and will lead people to and in hell, that somehow that equates him to GOD?
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

dberrie2000

This seems to be the same wording you used in another post--which Alan has described as "spamming". You also quoted from another site, and have named me specifically--in a thread. All of those things Alan has warned us about.

alanmolstad

Ok,,,let me try this again...

"What is spamming?
    Spamming is considered to be copy/pasting of the same material over and over, rather than writing your own original material."

So it's not just the occasional use of our ability to copy/past from other places on the web that is the problem on forums such as ours, it's when that pratice becomes over-used.

Just like- Eating is not a sin, but gluttony is .

Do you see how that is?

Now I dont want anyone from here on out to be confused as to what is or is not spamming.
    I think it would be very regrettable if after all this time someone were to get banned because they simply didnt understand what they are doing is considered spamming by others.
    So to be very clear-Its not "what" a person posts that turns it into a case of spamming the board.....it's the manner it's posted.

Anything can get turned into spamming if it's done over and over and over, and over.
    This is how even people that are just posting things like a Bible verse or two or the phrase "I Love Cats!", can still be very guilty of spamming the forum if they fall into the lazy trap of over-using the copy/pasting of it in lots and lots of their posted comments, to the point where it gets totally out of control.

Now on the Walter Martin message board we all know that there are rules against this type of spamming behavior.....so this topic should be well known to us all.

So that is why we should make the effort to post comments that will not give the appearance that we are spamming the message board.
    You can still makes use of the ability to copy/past things onto your posts,,,just pay attention to how things may look to others when you do so.

Spamming the message board shows bad manners, and is a disrespect to other members of the forum.
    So dont do it.

This issue of Spamming will not be a problem from now on, if people would just show some common sense!

see - http://www.waltermartin.com/forums/s...486#post172486 to view more views on this topic.
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 03-31-2017 at 05:04 AM.

dberrie2000

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Ok,,,let me try this again...

"What is spamming?
    Spamming is considered to be copy/pasting of the same material over and over, rather than writing your own original material."

So it's not just the occasional use of our ability to copy/past from other places on the web that is the problem of forums, it's when that becomes over-used.

Just like- Eating is not a sin, but gluttony is .

Its not "what" a person posts that turns it into a case of spamming the board.....it's the manner it's posted.

Anything can get turned into spamming if it's done over and over and over, and over.
    This is how even people that are just posting things like a Bible verse or two can still be very guilty of spamming the forum if they fall into the lazy trap of over-using the copy/pasting of it in lots and lots of their posted comments, to the point where it gets totally out of control.

Now on the Walter Martin message board we all know that there are rules against this type of spamming behavior.....so this topic should be well known to us all.

So that is why we should make the effort to post comments that will not give the appearance that we are spamming the message board.

You can still makes use of the ability to copy/past things onto your posts,,,just pay attention to how things may look to others when you do so.
    I use a wide range of Biblical verses--many more than anyone here, IMO. Some verses pertain to specific subjects--as there are just so many verses in the Biblical text which specifically pertain to a specific subject.

Could it be those here feel constrained because the Biblical verses are not friendly to their theology--and complain of "spamming" when those verses are posted? I find the posters here use the Bible very little--and often divert whenever the Bible is used--or do not use it at all.

This is a Christian forum? Why shouldn't we use the Bible liberally here? Post the Biblical verses over and over--as that is the manifestation of God's Word? Why should anyone be warned about using Biblical verses--regardless of how often they are used?

If it is just one or two verses one is using--then OK. That is usually what the faith alone do here--their responses to the numerous Biblical verses I post here is usually limited to about two of the same verses. I use at least 50 different verses. That I post here frequently means those verses will be repeated more often--even if I only use them occasionally. One has to consider the number of post with the Biblical scriptures, and the fact there are just so many verses which are in the Biblical text--which apply to a specific subject.

Again--I believe the posters here feel threatened by the fact they have no response to the fact the Biblical verses defy their theology--and complain in the most effective way they have--"spamming"!

If this is a Christian site--let them answer to the Biblical text. I feel those here who yada-yada with one another is fine--and is what many want. I want our discussions to center on what the Bible teaches--and that is where the problem begins for most of the posters here--they have no answer why the Bible testifies against them--so they respond by the accusation of spamming.

May this forum turn to the Bible--over and over again--let's use that as our standard--without the accusation of spamming.

The day we accuse one of spamming for using the Bible is the day we have moved away from Christianity.

alanmolstad

If anyone has a question about what is considered spamming, just drop me a message and I will be happy to answer your questions.