3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man,[a] and the head of Christ is God.

3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, (When you look at the head of the man you can see his relationship with Christ, The correct hair length shows you what place the man has for Christ in his heart, The two ideas, the hair on the man's head and his relationship with his Lord are welded into the same thing ...That is what it says "The head of the man is Christ")
When has hair length replaced faith? You can’t tell a person’s relationship with Christ by the length of their hair. We can tell a person’s relationship to Christ by the love they have for one another. (See 1 John 4:7)

You need to show me in the Bible where it says the correct hair length shows you what place the man has for Christ in his heart. It doesn’t.

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

and the head of the woman is man,[a] (when you look at the head of the women you see the man, you look at her hair and see the relationship to her husband, there is no separation between looking at her head and seeing her relationship with her husband, the two ideas are welded into one...That is why it says "The head of the woman is man")
That is not what it says. The heads are indicating leaders. When you look at a woman’s head with all here hair you don’t see her man. You don’t even know most of the women that you see let alone by looking at her head with her hair who her man is.

and the head of Christ is God. (when you look at Christ you see God, when you look at Christ you see the relationship the Son has to the father...seeing one points to the other....no separation)
That is because you are speaking about ONE God. That is a closer relationship than the one flesh relationship of a man and his wife. Not one of your explanations is solid scripture. There is no scripture that I can see you using. You seem to rely on opinions of so called “Bible Scholars”. Alan, your comments lack scriptural backing.