Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Noah's Ark Found in Turkey? Revealing God's Treasure Documentary

Are you saying Ron Wyatt was an occultist ?

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post

Here is what the BIBLE says about what he was doing to fool his supporters -

Hosea 4:12 "My people consult a wooden idol, and a diviner's rod speaks to them. A spirit of pros***ution leads them astray; they are unfaithful to their God."

alanmolstad

so the bible strongly condemns the very type of thing that this con-man Ron Wyatt was using to fool people.

The real troubling thing is that based on this need his supporters have to believe its the true Ark, they then also get sucked into believing this type of divination as being something God wants us to do....when clearly the Bible teaches us that God hates this stuff....

So people that dont know any better are being fooled not only into believing this false story about the Ark, they are also being seduced into practicing witchcraft....

So again are you saying Ron Wyatt was an occultist ? Yes or No

alanmolstad

So again are you saying Ron Wyatt was an occultist ? Yes or No
    Let me be very clear who i think the guy was....

He was a "con-man"who used occult tools that are clearly condemned by God's Word to fool people into believing a false story that he just invented about the Ark.

In other words , "Ron Wyatt gets people to believe in witchcraft"

Now one of the things true about guys like Ron Wyatt and the Mormon founder Smith ,is that as they are con-men we cant say they ever believed in the **** they were doing to fool people...

I would never say for a moment that the Mormon founder smith actually believed he found the golden book that he claimed, nor do I believe for a moment that Ron Wyatt ever believed for a moment that he actually found the ark, or that by doing water-witching he could find anything.

But as con men, all they believed was that you can fool a lot of people with a good story and a good show...

thats what i actually think Wyatt and Smith truly believed was true.

I've asked you twice.

Yes or No. I'm not asking you to explain.

Ron Wyatt may have been a misguided person, one who had no credibility whatsoever anywhere except in his own home but I doubt he was an occultist. he was a wingnut who has caused nothing but problems for believers and biblical archaeology.

anyone who follows wyatt and accepts his supposed discoveries does not know biblical or any archaeology and they do not know what they are talking about.
    check the new book thread to find my new books

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    Christians like you are one reason why the church does not make a greater impact for Christ. They are too busy attacking
    Ron Wyatt one who had no credibility whatsoever anywhere

Please present verifiable and irrefutable evidence of any claims that you have made about yourself.

Personal character attacks
    he was a wing nut
    The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

alanmolstad

I've asked you twice.

Yes or No. I'm not asking you to explain.

Is water-witching part of the occult?

Is it permitted by God at Hos. 4:12?

If water-witching is not part of the occult, and Hos. 4:12 does not have anything against the practice of using divining rods?....then he is not an occutist....

Yes or No Alan.

Was Ron Wyatt an occultist ?
    The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

alanmolstad

If water-witching is not part of the occult, and Hos. 4:12 does not have anything against the practice of using divining rods?....then he is not an occutist....

Yes or No Alan. I wish there was a rule about evading questions.

alanmolstad

Yes or No Alan.
    If water-witching is not part of the occult, and Hos. 4:12 does not have anything against the practice of using divining rods?....then he is not an occutist...

So Alan, are you saying that Ron Wyatt was an occultist ?

alanmolstad

So Alan, are you saying that Ron Wyatt was an occultist ?
    If water-witching is not part of the occult, and Hos. 4:12 does not have anything against the practice of using divining rods?....then he is not an occultist...

And round and round we go. Alan why can't you just give a straight forward answer of yes or no ?

alanmolstad

And round and round we go. Alan why can't you just give a straight forward answer of yes or no ?
    If water-witching is not part of the occult, and Hos. 4:12 does not have anything against the practice of using divining rods?....then he is not an occutist...

Is there a rule against evading questions and spamming canned responses ?

alanmolstad

You know Im not really sure, is there a rule against asking the same question over and over and over?....

OK I'll word it a different way.... Are you accusing him of being an occultist ?

alanmolstad

You know Im not really sure, is there a rule against asking the same question over and over and over?....

alanmolstad

OK I'll word it a different way.... Are you accusing him of being an occultist ?
    Ok let me say this a different way too...

If the bible does not condemn the use of Divining rods, http://biblehub.com/hosea/4-12.htm then how can he be guilty?

Where did you see him using a divining rod ? Was it in the video ?

alanmolstad

If water-witching is not part of the occult , then how can we condemn him?

alanmolstad

Where did you see him using a divining rod ? Was it in the video ?
    ah,,,,so you are a bit unfamiliar with what he was doing to provethe Ark was there?....

before we go check on what he was doing....I have posted a few videos of people using diving rods and doing what we call "water-witching".
    What is your view of this practice?

It is condemned in the Bible?