Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: still no mormon 'authority.'

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Christian, would you please tell us all your views on the topic here dealing with the lack of any Mormon Authority?

Feel free to build on this subject and talk about any of the things that might come up when dealing with this topic, or even ones slightly related ( or "connected") to it....
    while you get back to me with your answer christian, i thought i would take this opportunity to tell you my own thoughts on this topic of there being a real lack of any true Mormon authority.

My view is the following on the question of any forms of Mormon Authority:

It's all fake.

All forms of Mormon Authority are just fake things dreamed up by the Mormon church, or dreamed up by Smith himself to help him bed women.

You have to understand that whenever I think about what Mormons really are, or what Mormonism itself is, I come away thinking its a false religion,,,it's a CULT based on the invented ideas of a known Sexual predator.

I believe the Mormon founder Joe Smith was a sexual pervert.

I believe that the Mormon founder Smith used this invented religion that he dreamed up to get into young girls pants.
    And that's really about all anybody needs to know about the guy.
    Because when you look at the way he went after girl after girl, sister after sister, and even the underage little girls as well as the married women????/what more do you need to know about the guy to tell he was a pervert?.

What about modern Mormons?
    What do I think of modern Mormon men?

ANSWER: I believe that all modern Mormons are part of this pattern of being in it only for the dream of unlimited sex with willing wives.
    Thats is how deep-set into Mormonism I think this idea of having sex with lots of women is dug in the heart of Mormonism.

Thus when someone talks to me about the Mormon's claim of their having some type of "Royal priesthood" I just laugh at the craziness of that idea.

The Mormon church is so far out of line that i cant even get a radar-fix on them...LOL

So Christian, thats my own view of our topic here dealing with the lack of any Mormon authority, and i look forward to hearing about your own views on the topic !
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 02-10-2016 at 03:27 PM.

who says?
    The owners of the board. You realize this is the "Mormonism (LDS)" forum, don't you?

The topic here is what again?.......what isit?

The topic here is - [B]"still no mormon 'authority.'[/B]
    You realize I'm talking about the "WHO has more authority than I do" thread, don't you?

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Erundur View Post

You realize I'm talking about the "WHO has more authority than I do" thread, don't you?
    If I ever wanted to know what you were talking about I would ask you...(see post #18 for more clarification)

Right now Im asking Christian what his views are on the lack of any real Mormon authority?

MickeyS

"ANSWER: I believe that all modern Mormons are part of this pattern of being in it only for the dream of unlimited sex with willing wives."

Did you just accuse all LDS men of wanting to have sex with multiple women??

You just singled out my husband, father, father-in-law, and many other relatives and friends. AND you just completely and personally accused male LDS members of this forum.

All because of your opinion of one man.

I'm sorry Alan, but you just wasted all your words of pointing out what you saw as ignorant and misleading claims. That you were chuckling about because they were so preposterous and ridiculous and then you just made the boldest most ignorant logically flawed claim of them all.

There is NO LOGICAL WAY you can come to that conclusion with ANY of the information you have, both true and false, real and imagined. None...none, zero, absolute zero logic in that conclusion.

And as far as "authority", you are so beyond any sort of authority to even p*** that judgment. But...you want to play judge and juror...it's up to you...pay the price.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyS View Post
    "ANSWER: I believe that all modern Mormons are part of this pattern of being in it only for the dream of unlimited sex with willing wives."

Did you just accuse all LDS men of wanting to have sex with multiple women??

Let me tell you a story that will explain my views of Mormon men...

Many years ago I was asked by my church to teach a night cl*** on how to witness to the CULTS.

I was tasked with talking on the Jehovah's Witnesses and a guy named Ed Decker would speak after me on how to handle the Mormons.

Ed told the story of one time being asked to have dinner with a family from his church.
    During the dinner it was reveled that the daughter of the husband and wife who had inviting to dinner was currently engaged to a Mormon boy.

The evening p***ed without any conversations about the difference between the Christian religion and the Mormons, but then at some point the father asked the future son-in-law about some type of Mormon stuff dealing with their wedding, at at that point the daughter interrupted the conversation with an answer they she felt would end the discussion.

Ed Decker turned to her and remarked that she has a wonderful at***ude toward things, especially given the fact that according to Mormon teachings, in the future Kingdom, her husband would share the physical affections of many "wives".

That got a laugh from the daughter in the other room, and she remarked to Ed that she was sure her future husband would not have any other wives in the afterlife except for her...and that she was sure she would be 'enough" for him.

There was odd silence for a moment out of the Mormon boy....
    and then the Boy rsponded to the daughter that Ed Decker was correct as to Mormon beliefs, and that he did indeed plan to have other wives in the future afterlife.

That got the daughters attention from the kitchen, and she appeared at the doorway....and had a shocked look on her face at what he had just said to everyone....

and.....long story short....they did not get married!....

Now...Im sure that many wives dont know this about what plans their husbands have..

But...

But the fact is, Mormon men are not in a religion like Mormonism, that has as one of it historical hallmarks the idea that men can have other wives as shown by its founder Smith, by accident.
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 02-10-2016 at 10:03 PM.

alanmolstad

for more thoughts on the question of a Mormon man having many wives in the Mormon after life, here is a link to a forum where a bunch of people talked about this issue.
    http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,1647155

Default STILL no authority from the mormons!

erunder posted:

Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Why do you make such COMPLETELY FALSE CLAIMS as you have made here?
    Why do you ask questions based on false premises?

Like the one YOU just asked?

I have NEVER (not in THAT thread or any other) said that those who believe false gods and false christs have the Royal Priesthood of the REAL Jesus Christ.

Of course not! You said that Mormons have the Royal Priesthood of the REAL Jesus Christ.

I have never said any such thing. SHOW US EXACTLY WHERE you think I did. Dishonesty is NOT a Christian trait. Why do you tell such falsehoods?

YOU KNOW the mormons have no 'authority' from God.

That is a lie.

Yah Yah, and the moon is made of green cheese too, huh? Sorry erunder, YOU KNOW you have no authority over anyone but those poor deceived souls that belong to your own cult. Outside of mormonism, you have nothing over anyone ANYWHERE.

I thought I was being clear. . .the mormons have no authority to act for the REAL God of the Bible because they follow a FAKE prophet and FAKE gods. I think you and I agree.

I don't know exactly WHERE to start if you want me to continue from that point regarding all of the regurgitations of joe smith and his ​FAKE RELIGION.

erunder posted:

Originally Posted by alanmolstad [IMG]http://www.waltermartin.com/forums/images/****ons/viewpost-right.png[/IMG]
    A guest might have all kinds of different views on many things that might come up in a conversation about the lack of Mormon authority.

Thus we should not stand in the way of a guest feeling free to come to this topic called "still no mormon 'authority.'

and posting whatever they feel inspired to post.

Why don't you like me posting the TRUTH? Does it REALLY hurt that badly?

Should we stand in the way of someone pointing out that the guest has taken inconsistent positions on the topic?

​My position has not been inconsistent at all. I have stated clearly many times that joe smith (your cult's founder and inventor) was a fraud, a fake, a liar and a common con-man criminal who tried to shoot his way out of jail, and that his newly-invented religion is NOT FROM GOD AT ALL, and that your mormon religion HAS NO AUTHORITY OVER ANYONE OUTSIDE ITSELF AT ALL. NOTHING FROM GOD AT ALL either.

Therefor your conclusion that just because a person posted on this topic it has to mean they have to agree with you on it........
    Except I didn't conclude that, now did I?

​I don't know if it went through your own little mind loud enough for YOU to hear it, but it is obvious to the REST OF US that appears to be what you conclude. . .REGULARLY about MANY OF OUR POSTS.

Quote Originally Posted by christien View Post
    No, like the one you asked.

I have never said any such thing. SHOW US EXACTLY WHERE you think I did.
    Like I said, you created the "WHO has more authority than I do" thread talking about the Royal Priesthood. I pointed out that unless Mormons have the Royal Priesthood, this is the wrong forum to discuss it. That's because it would simply be a thread of you boasting about your supposed authority, and have absolutely no connection to Mormonism. You replied and confirmed that this is the correct forum for the thread, implying that Mormons have the Royal Priesthood.

So which is it? Do Mormons have the Royal Priesthood, or was that thread simply a "Look how awesome I am!" thread with no relevance to Mormonism?

Dishonesty is NOT a Christian trait.
    No, it's an anti-Mormon trait.

Why do you tell such falsehoods?
    Why do you ask questions based on false premises?

Sorry erunder, YOU KNOW you have no authority over anyone but those poor deceived souls that belong to your own cult.
    That is a lie.

Outside of mormonism, you have nothing over anyone ANYWHERE.
    False.

Why don't you like me posting the TRUTH? Does it REALLY hurt that badly?
    You should try posting some sometime so we can find out.

MickeyS

Let me tell you a story that will explain my views of Mormon men...

Many years ago I was asked by my church to teach a night cl*** on how to witness to the CULTS.

I was tasked with talking on the Jehovah's Witnesses and a guy named Ed Decker would speak after me on how to handle the Mormons.

Ed told the story of one time being asked to have dinner with a family from his church.
    During the dinner it was reveled that the daughter of the husband and wife who had inviting to dinner was currently engaged to a Mormon boy.

The evening p***ed without any conversations about the difference between the Christian religion and the Mormons, but then at some point the father asked the future son-in-law about some type of Mormon stuff dealing with their wedding, at at that point the daughter interrupted the conversation with an answer they she felt would end the discussion.

Ed Decker turned to her and remarked that she has a wonderful at***ude toward things, especially given the fact that according to Mormon teachings, in the future Kingdom, her husband would share the physical affections of many "wives".

That got a laugh from the daughter in the other room, and she remarked to Ed that she was sure her future husband would not have any other wives in the afterlife except for her...and that she was sure she would be 'enough" for him.

There was odd silence for a moment out of the Mormon boy....
    and then the Boy rsponded to the daughter that Ed Decker was correct as to Mormon beliefs, and that he did indeed plan to have other wives in the future afterlife.

That got the daughters attention from the kitchen, and she appeared at the doorway....and had a shocked look on her face at what he had just said to everyone....

and.....long story short....they did not get married!....

Now...Im sure that many wives dont know this about what plans their husbands have..

But...

But the fact is, Mormon men are not in a religion like Mormonism, that has as one of it historical hallmarks the idea that men can have other wives as shown by its founder Smith, by accident.
    Now you just called my husband a liar who's hiding stuff from me?? I'm sorry Alan, but how freaking dare you? Since I am married to a Mormon man who I KNOW very well, I can quantifiably tell you your claim is a flat out lie. It's a lie, you're lying Alan. Maybe YOU believe it, but I can't come to the conclusion that you truly think every Mormon man is in a secret sex club they don't tell their wives about. You just attacked my family. I take that VERY personal.

alanmolstad

Now you just called my husband a liar who's hiding stuff from me?? I'm sorry Alan, but how freaking dare you? Since I am married to a Mormon man who I KNOW very well, I can quantifiably tell you your claim is a flat out lie. It's a lie, you're lying Alan. Maybe YOU believe it, but I can't come to the conclusion that you truly think every Mormon man is in a secret sex club they don't tell their wives about. You just attacked my family. I take that VERY personal.
    take a pill.....

Im saying that it is no accident that men join a religion that has as one of its central core teachings, stemming down all the way to its founder , this idea that men can get away with having tons, and tons of sex with different women....

You dont accidentally join a religion historically known from its very foundation for polygamy.

You dont accidentally join a religion started by a guy who simply was totally unable to keep it in his pants.

You dont accidentally join a religion invented by a guy who would send husbands out of town, and then come sniffing around their wives...

You dont accidentally join a religion with that type of guy as your "example".

No.....its no accident.....

Default His faulty reasoning shows its head again.

Poor erunder posted:

Originally Posted by christien
    No, like the one you asked.

Behaving like a retarded child again, I see. . .your lack of reasoning skills amazes me.

Like I said, you created the "WHO has more authority than I do" thread talking about the Royal Priesthood. I pointed out that unless Mormons have the Royal Priesthood, this is the wrong forum to discuss it.

That was YOUR theory, of course. I had nothing to do with it. YOU don't get to make the rules around here; the owners of the forum do.

That's because it would simply be a thread of you boasting about your supposed authority, and have absolutely no connection to Mormonism. You replied and confirmed that this is the correct forum for the thread, implying that Mormons have the Royal Priesthood.

I said this was the correct forum fro my thread because your false prophet, false christ, and false authority are all fakes, and that is what this forum is about, showing the world the ignorance and falsehood of your cult. THEN you pretended that I somehow said the mormons were followers of the REAL Jesus Christ, a pretense I have completely debunked and shown to be false. You really shouldn't tell such lies erunder. . .it makes your religion look bad.

So which is it? Do Mormons have the Royal Priesthood, or was that thread simply a "Look how awesome I am!" thread with no relevance to Mormonism?

Neither. It appears to show how uneducated and unable to reason in a straight line you are. I have never said I am awesome. I have merely said that the REAL Jesus Christ, the One the Bible teaches of. . .HE is the AWESOME ONE.

BUT your ignorance of logical reasoning confuses you, so you play your little 'pretend' games and 'No, YOU asked,' 'No, YOU asked.' games.

Quote Originally Posted by Erundur View Post
    You should try posting some sometime so we can find out.

I guess you mormons don't practice what you preach.

MickeyS

take a pill.....

Im saying that it is no accident that men join a religion that has as one of its central core teachings, stemming down all the way to its founder , this idea that men can get away with having tons, and tons of sex with different women....

You dont accidentally join a religion historically known from its very foundation for polygamy.

You dont accidentally join a religion started by a guy who simply was totally unable to keep it in his pants.

You dont accidentally join a religion invented by a guy who would send husbands out of town, and then come sniffing around their wives...

You dont accidentally join a religion with that type of guy as your "example".

No.....its no accident.....

You just did it again. What do you get out of directly and repeatedly insulting people you DON'T KNOW?? You keep attacking members of this forum personally...take a pill, really?

And, no...me, my husband...my family...we did not join a religion founded by someone who was unable to "keep it in his pants". Period.

And since you repeatedly have shown absolutely zero proof that Joseph Smith propositioned ANYONE for sex..(except for your accounts by people you yourself have admitted to be liars).you really need to quit stating that as "fact", because it isn't.

You continue to insult my entire family based on your baseless ramblings..,and it's no accident that you keep doing it. So when I say you're a liar Alan....and you continue to lie about me, my faith and my family, you can go ahead and take a pill too, 'kay?

alanmolstad

You just did it again. What do you get out of directly and repeatedly insulting people you DON'T KNOW?? You keep attacking members of this forum personally...take a pill, really?

And, no...me, my husband...my family...we did not join a religion founded by someone who was unable to "keep it in his pants". Period.

And since you repeatedly have shown absolutely zero proof that Joseph Smith propositioned ANYONE for sex..(except for your accounts by people you yourself have admitted to be liars).you really need to quit stating that as "fact", because it isn't.

You continue to insult my entire family based on your baseless ramblings..,and it's no accident that you keep doing it. So when I say you're a liar Alan....and you continue to lie about me, my faith and my family, you can go ahead and take a pill too, 'kay?
    Because of the clear interest in the topic I think I might start a new topic on the Mormon teaching on endless sex in the Mormon version of the afterlife. .

Stay tuned!

MickeyS

LOL....the ONLY person interested in this...is you!! Please show me ONE other person who really cares about what you have to say about sex. Please... Your megalomania is astounding

Behaving like a retarded child again, I see. . .your lack of reasoning skills amazes me.
    LOL! And I bet you can't figure out why no one takes you seriously.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Behaving like a __________.......[/COLOR]
    who said this line?

MickeyS

You know exactly who said it..please don't pretend to be shocked

MickeyS, Alan is pointing to MORMON THEOLOGY. Joseph Smith Jr. and Brigham Young were the ones (among other Mormon leaders) who taught this. It is still part of Mormon doctrine, so unless you can show the LDS Church has renounced this doctrine, please control your anger or aim it where it belongs. Also, please do not call other board members liars (or any other names). Thanks.
    How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God. 1 John 3:1

alanmolstad

What about modern Mormons?
    What do I think of modern Mormon men?

ANSWER: I believe that all modern Mormons are part of this pattern of being in it only for the dream of unlimited sex with willing wives.
    Thats is how deep-set into Mormonism I think this idea of having sex with lots of women is dug in the heart of Mormonism.

Thus .....
    I was going to write a bit more on this issue and the times this same topic has come up in my personal life.

a story:
    Around the time I was teaching at my church on the topic of "Outreach To The CULTS" I also worked with a few Mormons.
    One day over lunch I sat down with the two Mormons that I knew were always talking to each other about "Mormon stuff"and in-between bites we started to talk about getting married to other women.

While both of the Mormon coworkers said that would never want to break the current laws against being married to more than one wife, both did tell me that they do study what marriage and sealing mean in the future Kingdom.

I asked them a question "If it becomes a Commandment, would you take another wife?...

One of the guys answered me that he doubted that would ever happen,

I pressed the point and said that if you saw it was a Commandment, would you take another wife or many more?

After a while the guy did admit that "if it was truly a Command,then yes,I would marry more wives"

We then started to talk about what other guys in his Mormon church have said on the matter and what he had learned at different men's studies over the years on the topic?

Finally before lunch was over I asked him,"If he had to marry another women,who would it be?"

Without hesitation, the guy shot back with a name of some girl.

I did not know the name, so I turned to the other Mormon guy and gave him a questioning-look?

"Thats a girl who lives in his apartment building"

"She married?"I asked

"Yes, with a kid" came the answer...

Then they explained that even Smith took the wives of other married men,so "its not a big deal "

"Ok I get that" I answered...."It's just kinda interesting to me how he seems to have come up with a name so fast."

The guys smiled at my words...

"I think he has a list" the other Mormon said....
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 02-12-2016 at 09:03 AM.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    MickeyS, Alan is pointing to MORMON THEOLOGY. Joseph Smith Jr. and Brigham Young were the ones (among other Mormon leaders) who taught this. ......
    Thanks Jill !

Now where was I?
    Oh yes -

MickeyS

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    MickeyS, Alan is pointing to MORMON THEOLOGY. Joseph Smith Jr. and Brigham Young were the ones (among other Mormon leaders) who taught this. It is still part of Mormon doctrine, so unless you can show the LDS Church has renounced this doctrine, please control your anger or aim it where it belongs. Also, please do not call other board members liars (or any other names). Thanks.
    Ok Jill....please refer to Alans post below. He is repeatedly falsely accusing MY husband (as he says ALL modern Mormons being in is for the SEX) Since I KNOW FIRSTHAND that what he is saying is not only inaccurate but insulting and mocking..

Please Jill...please tell me how this is not breaking YOUR RULES of personal attacks against members and repeated baiting.

Please explain, since there is absolutely NOTHING in Mormon doctrine that establishes that the church was founded on SEX, that all Mormon men crave SEX, and that SEX is taught as pre-cursor to joining the church.

Because there is NOT...he is repeatedly being dishonest about his "facts" and you are supporting him. Is this really how your dad ran his ministry? By spouting his personal opinions about sex?? Once again...your rules seem to be a joke, really. Because I (and anyone else) can sit and say "Those statements seem completely disgusting, ridiculous, ignorant, asinine, illogical and completely unintelligent." And that's fine. But point out when something is a flat lie (since I KNOW FIRSTHAND that what he's saying is not true) and that's not allowed?

What are you hoping to accomplish with these seemingly ridiculous non-sensical "rules"??

Not to mention the repeated baiting and mocking that is just blatant.

What are you hoping to accomplish??

But to address your statement of renouncing "doctrine"?? There never was doctrine about SEX SEX and more SEX. Only for the SEX. Joining the church just for SEX. Being horny and SEX craved as a pre-cursor to church membership. Show me official church doctrine that states otherwise and then we'll talk.