Thread: Exodus ? NO Evidence.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    cheachea

Quote Originally Posted by Christodoulos View Post
    I need to see what you have for brains.. if anything. It's easy to get carried away by someone's glitzy production or propaganda. It helps to sell stuff.

*Sigh* Maybe some one else will want to play. Since you don't want to discuss the information in the video I provided then I'll just stop my participation in the thread.

Christodoulos

Quote Originally Posted by cheachea View Post
    *Sigh* Maybe some one else will want to play. Since you don't want to discuss the information in the video I provided then I'll just stop my participation in the thread.
    probably a good idea. I've spent many years studying and researching this stuff to be told to go look at something. Kind of arrogant to say the least,.

Quote Originally Posted by cheachea View Post
    sigh...Jabel Lawz is not the real Mt. Sinai, in fact no one knows which mount it is. Cornuck, Caldwells and the late Wyatt are very wrong in their judgment. But what bothers me is this idea:

Genesis is not the only book of the bible which has no scientific basis but Exodus as well fits into the category of historical allegory.
    Genesis or any book of the Bible does not need any science to back it up. The requirement is faith nor physical evidence as we cannot produce any physical evidence for the Garden of Eden, as one example.