Thread: The Gift of Tongues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RealFakeHair

Man has this dead horse been beatin to death. I think it is time to agree to dis-agree, but then again that aint no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    I think it is time to agree to dis-agree, , .
    Never! Are you also to be hailed as the one Late Great "coach"-cancellation deniers (Comment 174)? Will you also keep quiet?

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by MichaellS View Post
    Never! Are you also to be hailed as the one Late Great "coach"-cancellation deniers (Comment 174)? Will you also keep quiet?
    I am the know-it-all of all knowing, so yes, I am the Greatest "Coach". Now go set on the bench....I'll call you when it is your turn to play.

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    I am the know-it-all of all knowing, so yes, I am the Greatest "Coach". Now go set on the bench....I'll call you when it is your turn to play.
    God bless you coach, ,!

“You are already filled, you have already become rich, you have become kings without us; and indeed, I wish that you had become kings so that we also might reign with you. For, I think, God has exhibited us apostles last of all, as men condemned to death; because we have become a spectacle to the world, both to angels and to men. We are fools for Christ’s sake, but you are prudent in Christ; we are weak, but you are strong; you are distinguished, but we are without honor. To this present hour we are both hungry and thirsty, and are poorly clothed, and are roughly treated, and are homeless; and we toil, working with our own hands; when we are reviled, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure; when we are slandered, we try to conciliate; we have become as the scum of the world, the dregs of all things, even until now.” (I Cor 4:8-13)

“Be imitators of me, just as I also am of Christ.”, , “I did away with childish things” (I Cor 11:1, 1 Corinthians 13:11)

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by MichaellS View Post
    God bless you coach, ,!

“You are already filled, you have already become rich, you have become kings without us; and indeed, I wish that you had become kings so that we also might reign with you. For, I think, God has exhibited us apostles last of all, as men condemned to death; because we have become a spectacle to the world, both to angels and to men. We are fools for Christ’s sake, but you are prudent in Christ; we are weak, but you are strong; you are distinguished, but we are without honor. To this present hour we are both hungry and thirsty, and are poorly clothed, and are roughly treated, and are homeless; and we toil, working with our own hands; when we are reviled, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure; when we are slandered, we try to conciliate; we have become as the scum of the world, the dregs of all things, even until now.” (I Cor 4:8-13)

“Be imitators of me, just as I also am of Christ.”, , “I did away with childish things” (I Cor 11:1, 1 Corinthians 13:11)
    You did all right up and until you got to the rich part. I am so poor I can't even spell abel.........