Thread: WHO has more authority than I do

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    That is a lie!

I already know that no such admission by Mormon Leadership exists, so I won't even bother asking you to prove it. I also already know what quote you are going to try to use to prove your case.... But before you do, I suggest you read it carefully first.

Therefore I'm left with only two conclusions:
    Either you knowingly posted a lie, I.e. You are "lying for the Lord"
    Or you are really that ignorant about what we believe, and what the Bible teaches.

This is why all Mormons (as well as most of the non-Mormons here) are either embarr***ed for you because of your incompetence; or we see you as the naive but harmless comic relief of this forum.

For me, I see you as nothing more than the lovable comic relief, who does more harm to your own beliefs, while actually helping the LDS Church at the same time. Thanks for the hours of entertainment you give us.
    One could make the argument that some of the people who post outlandish, illogical rants against the LDS are knowingly doing it to make the antimormon industry look buffoonish.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    One could make the argument that some of the people who post outlandish, illogical rants against the LDS are knowingly doing it to make the antimormon industry look buffoonish.
    I thought about that... And even considered doing that myself. However, you can only keep it up the charade for so long before they either catch on, or you get bored with it. The fact that he has kept up with his nonsense even after all the embarr***ing arguments he has lost, tells me that he actually believes what he does is working. Whether he really believes the lies he espouses is true or not is another thing. I often believe these types of AntiMormons are here more to convince themselves it's not true, than they are here to try and convince us.