a collection of quotes of some more emerging type christians. (thoughts to chew on)
The Brian McLaren one, from The Last Battle by cs lewis is one I have brought up before in my own questions...(makes me think i need to read some more McLaren for sure...)
CS Lewis does not present it anywhere as theology, but it does open the mind to at least consider the question...(in a rather beautiful way).

In January 2007 Tony Campolo told the Edmonton Journal (Alberta,Canada) that he is not sure who will go to heaven. Asked by the paper,“Do you believe non-Christians can go to heaven?” Campolo replied: “That’s a good question to ask because the way we stand is we contendthat trusting in Jesus is the way to heaven. However, we do not knowwho Jesus will bring into the kingdom and who He will not. We arevery, very careful about pronouncing judgment on anybody. We leave judgment in the hands of God and we are saying Jesus is the way. Wepreach Jesus, but we have no way of knowing to whom the grace of Godis extended” (“Canada’s Different Evangelicals,” Edmonton Journal, January 27, 2007)

Brian McLaren says, “I don’t think it’s our business to prognosticatethe eternal destinies of anyone else” (A New Kind of Christian, p. 92)and offers a quote from a C.S. Lewis novel as his authority. In this novel Lewis’s character was a soldier who served a false god named Tash all his life, but he was accepted nonetheless by Aslan, *****presents Christ. “Alas, Lord, I am no son of Thine but the servant of Tash. Heanswered, Child, all the service thou has done to Tash, I account ***ervice done to me. ... Therefore if any man swear by Tash and keep his oath for the oath’s sake, it is by me that he has truly sworn,though he know it not, and it is I who reward him."

Karen Ward says: “I affirm no other Savior than Jesus Christ, yet at the same time, I feel no need to know with certainty the final destination of those ofother faiths who either have no knowledge of Christ or who do notaccept the Christian claims of the atonement” (Listening to the Beliefs of Emerging Churches, p. 46).

Leonard Sweet says: “One can be a faithful disciple of Jesus Christ without denying theflickers of the sacred in followers of Yahweh, or Kali, orKrishna” (Quantum Spirituality, p. 130).

Henri Nouwen, whose writings are constantly referenced by the emerging church and the contemplative movement, said: “Today I personally believe that while Jesus came to open the door to God’s house, ALL HUMAN BEINGS CAN WALK THROUGH THAT DOOR, WHETHER THEY KNOW ABOUT JESUS OR NOT. Today I see it as my call to help every person claim his or her own way to God” (Sabbatical Journey, New York:Crossroad, 1998, p. 51).

Dallas Willard also holds to this; “I still struggle with how I should view those who have other beliefs. I’m not sure I am ready to condemn them as wrong. I know some very good Buddhists. What is their destiny?” To this he replied: “I am not going to stand in the way of anyone whom God wants to save.I am not going to say he can’t save them. I am happy for God to saveanyone he wants in any way he can. IT IS POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW JESUS TO BE SAVED. But anyone who is going to be saved isgoing to be saved by Jesus” (“Apologetics in Action,” Cutting Edgemagazine, winter 2001, vol. 5 no. 1, Vineyard USA, http://www.dwillard.org/articles/artview.asp?artID=14)