Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
So by telling people that Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven, I am not doing the right thing?
Is that all you are telling them? Are you one of those hit and run evangelists? Don't expect to really care for their physical needs or their emotional needs, just throw out the presentation as though you have meaningfully engaged the muslim? Because if that is all, then you certainly are not applying what Sayso's has presented with Scripture in 1 Cor.. The fruits of the Spirit, mind you... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, meekness, and self-control, if this is part of your presentation of the Gospel, then the power of the truth will follow it. But this is not how it often happens in presenting the Gospel to the Muslims, except for those effective ministers already with their nose to the grindstone inside Muslim governments.

I think you should go line by line with the quotes I have started off with. Apparently your reading of it is tainted by what you percieve before you encountered it. An effective sentence by sentence exegete should clear it up.