Originally Posted by dberrie2000 View Post
Where do you find in my posts where I stated that Christ died for the sins of infants?

Nowhere.

The infants are born saved due to the fact that Christ took away the condemnation of all mankind due to the Fall, not because He Atoned for their sins.
Originally Posted by Billyray View Post--What condemnation do infants have if they are perfect?
dberrie---None. The Atonement took care of the condemnation of ALL men due to the Fall. Infants included. It's called the Redemption.

Billyray--you do realize the Atonement happened over 2,000 years ago--right?
Originally Posted by Billyray View Post--If infants are condemned then they are not perfect.
dberrie---What part of the above post do you not understand?
Quote Originally Posted by Billyray View Post
The part about infants being condemned. How are infants condemned?
Again--what part of my posts do we not understand? Infants are not condemned--the Atonement took care of all condemnation due to the Fall over 2,000 years ago. All of mankind are born saved from that time forward. Without condemnation. But infants never sinned, no matter what time period we are talking about.

Prior to the Atonement--all of mankind were condemned to death and hell due to the Fall. It came upon all of mortal men from birth, from Adam till Christ's Atonement, hence--Jesus Christ became the Savior of all men from the condemnation due to the Fall:

Romans5:18--"Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life."

An event referred to as the Redemption. Thus, Christ as the Redeemer of man. Savior. He saved all men from the condemnation of the Fall. But He did not save infants from their sins--they have none, and never did.