Thread: God as Spirit or flesh and bone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Billyray

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeffreturns View Post
    Either it's wrong to say that "all have sinned" includes all infants and fetuses, or it's right to say it. That's the bottom line.

Which side are you on regarding this issue?
    Why are you dodging my question?

Do children under 8 years old sin?

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Billyray View Post
    Why are you dodging my question?

Do children under 8 years old sin?
    They sin.....but God is just and judges them accordingly...overlooking the sins of they who know not what they do.

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    They sin.....but God is just and judges them accordingly...overlooking the sins of they who know not what they do.
    Do you really believe that God "overlooks" sin, any sin? All it cost to bring those who don't understand the difference between right and wrong is the blood of our dear Lord Jesus. I wouldn't call that "overlooking" their sin.. IHS jim

alanmolstad

yes there is a bible verse that talks about god overlooking sins

Proof that these debates just go round and round---same stuff, over and over again.
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by BigJulie View Post
    Proof that these debates just go round and round---same stuff, over and over again.
    When someone (A criminal) comments the same crime over and over again do they not get the same lecture from the police and the judge? Of course! Have you given up the crime of worshiping three different Gods? As long as you haven;t the questions as to why not and the lectures on why it is wrong will continue.. IHS jim

Libby

Quote Originally Posted by BigJulie View Post
    Pretty much. And, no one's mind ever seems to change, which is kind of like the the definition of "insane"....we keep doing the same thing, expecting a different outcome. Crazy.

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Libby View Post
    Pretty much. And, no one's mind ever seems to change, which is kind of like the the definition of "insane"....we keep doing the same thing, expecting a different outcome. Crazy.
    What we say here are seeds.. A few will fall on fertile soil and grow.. Others will fall on hard soil and the feet of men will grind them into powder.. I will continue to scatter the seeds and allow God to bring the increase.. IHS jim