Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Not for the Humor-Impared (part 2)

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    I am not smart enough to know which parts of the Holy Bible was translated correctly and which were not, so not to take a chance in being wrong, I believe it all from cover to cover and even the cover.
    Now since the Holy Bible says, Jesus thought it not robbery to be equal with his God, I take it Sir. doesn't believe that part of the scriptures. However I'll let him speak for himself.
    I thought I made it clear that Jesus was equal to God, but logiclaly he didn't have something God had until after His resurrection, ie. a glorified resurrectd body.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    I thought I made it clear that Jesus was equal to God, but logiclaly he didn't have something God had until after His resurrection, ie. a glorified resurrectd body.
    Thanks, that made it a little more clear,but doesn't tak make all of Elohim's children equal to him?

Sir

Thanks, that made it a little more clear,but doesn't tak make all of Elohim's children equal to him?
    No.........

RealFakeHair

No.........
    Okay, let me try and figure it out. Jesus is a spirit son of Elohim, and you are a spirit son of Elohim, am I correct on this?

Sir

Okay, let me try and figure it out. Jesus is a spirit son of Elohim, and you are a spirit son of Elohim, am I correct on this?
    I really don't feel like remediating an Antimo on LDS teachings. Go study up on how LDS view Jesus and his Godship. I'm sure you can do some research on your own.

RealFakeHair

I really don't feel like remediating an Antimo on LDS teachings. Go study up on how LDS view Jesus and his Godship. I'm sure you can do some research on your own.
    Oh well, we can only try. Thanks, anyways.

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeffreturns View Post
    Thanks, SP. It's just interesting to observe the double standards in action.

Anti-LDS: You'd have to be really retarded to be a Mormon.

Pro-LDS: That is pretty insulting, to call all LDS people retards.

Moderator: Pro-LDS person, you have received an infraction for insulting an anti-LDS person.
    Not even once has there been such an exchange on Walter Martin.. So what is the purpose of bringing it up? IHS jim

James Banta

[Sir;149389]Good grief, Jimmy! You really need some fresh Wasatch air! I don't care if you read OR post. I'm just saying that if you don't find it funny, probably better not to read.

Don't you continually invite people like me to leave the forum? Hahahaha
    To you I have have said Post or don't post.. If you want to leave then leave.. To Libby, She who said she was a Christian yet sided with mormonism over the Bible, she I have ask to leave.. You are at least honest in your error, Libby was not..

I know you have a sense of humor. I just read all your stuff about how Jesus is still on the cross and still in Heaven and still in Hell. You are a pretty funny guy.
    Yes, you would have found the Lord Jesus to be a real good laugh as He said that He is before Abraham was.. It's really a good Joke to believe Jesus isn't it.. NOT!

Huh? Why did you bring yourself into this as though we are making personal judgments against you? Do you have a victim-complex?

The only things I know about you is that you are known to have a keen sense of humor and you cheated on your wife. So I can comment on that, right?
    You can say anything you want about me.. There have been no LDS that have sinned has there? I confess my sin before God, the Church and the world and I own that sin forever. But when an LDS sins nothing is ever said about it again after they have been through the religiosity of the mormon repentance process.. Fine talk about it.. There in one that is called the accuser of the brothern, you are just doing his work.. You like Jesus have to be about the work of your father.. He was of God, you are of your father the devil.. For it is he that accuses the brothern day and night

Rev 12:10
    And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Congratulations on the appointment you have accepted of your father.. I see that you are doing his work as he would have you do.. Please continue in his paths..

As you can see from me reposting your words I don't run from my sin. I acknowledge it and use it to afirm that I did sin and that I have turned from it confessing it and asking for Jesus to cleanse me of that an all unrighteousness, Have you done that with your murders and adulteries (James 2:10).. IHS jim
    Last edited by James Banta; 11-27-2013 at 09:43 AM.

James Banta

Aww, c'mon, Jimbo. You could try to come up with something other than "I know you are but what am I", couldn't you?
    The logic of men no matter how sound it may sound is foolishness to God.. You call the Logic of God foolishness to your "sound logic" of the flesh.. I will lean on His logic and see your as the foolishness in comparison.. If you didn't see that in my words I am sorry that your understanding is so limited.. IHS jim

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    The logic of men no matter how sound it may sound is foolishness to God.. You call the Logic of God foolishness to your "sound logic" of the flesh.. I will lean on His logic and see your as the foolishness in comparison.. If you didn't see that in my words I am sorry that your understanding is so limited.. IHS jim
    You probably don't recognize the contradiction in your post above.

LOL

Sir

To you I have have said Post or don't post.. If you want to leave then leave.. To Libby, She who said she was a Christian yet sided with mormonism over the Bible, she I have ask to leave.. You are at least honest in your error, Libby was not..

Yes, you would have found the Lord Jesus to be a real good laugh as He said that He is before Abraham was.. It's really a good Joke to believe Jesus isn't it.. NOT!

You can say anything you want about me.. There have been no LDS that have sinned has there? I confess my sin before God, the Church and the world and I own that sin forever. But when an LDS sins nothing is ever said about it again after they have been through the religiosity of the mormon repentance process.. Fine talk about it.. There in one that is called the accuser of the brothern, you are just doing his work.. You like Jesus have to be about the work of your father.. He was of God, you are of your father the devil.. For it is he that accuses the brothern day and night

Rev 12:10
    And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Congratulations on the appointment you have accepted of your father.. I see that you are doing his work as he would have you do.. Please continue in his paths..

As you can see from me reposting your words I don't run from my sin. I acknowledge it and use it to afirm that I did sin and that I have turned from it confessing it and asking for Jesus to cleanse me of that an all unrighteousness, Have you done that with your murders and adulteries (James 2:10).. IHS jim
    You lost me at "To..."

James Banta

You lost me at "To..."
    I can't give you the intellect to allow you to understand English, even if there is a word out of place once in a while.. I have been able to read all of Snow's post and he has also misplaced a few words from time to time.. IHS jim

James Banta

Yeah, you've already said all that before.

We are not "angry" at all. To the contrary we are quite happy!

You read into our emotions as good as you do our doctrines.

Not very good.
    Well then, you can't say that I am a changeable person.. I am at least consistent..

If you asked a doctrinal question and asked me to explain the lies of mormonism as to the doctrine I can.. It's just that you have never asked.. If I explain that mormonism teaches three Gods for this world you call me a liar, demanding that I don't tell you what mormonism believes. Yet I got that directly from quoting a sermon given by Joseph Smith.. I will start tell you what you believe again so you can see that I do understand.. IHS jim

Sir

I can't give you the intellect to allow you to understand English, even if there is a word out of place once in a while.. I have been able to read all of Snow's post and he has also misplaced a few words from time to time.. IHS jim
    I understand English just fine. Probably even better than you. It's not my intellect that lost me in your post, it was sudden sleep that your posts induce in its readers.

Sir

Well then, you can't say that I am a changeable person.. IHS jim
    So you are still an adulterer?

I thought you had changed?

RealFakeHair

Don't be nasty!

Sir

Don't be nasty!
    Really?

James Banta

Just as much as you are.. James 2:10.. Or are you still a pick and chooser on what part of the Bible you will believe and what parts you won't? Right there in the same book, the same chapter. in the same context you have decided that it is true that faith without works is dead, but that it is nor true that whosoever keeps the whole law and only offends in one point is guilty of all.. There is a word for such people as would do that it's hypocrite..

You do understand that a woman that had be caught in the very act of adultery was taken before the Lord and He forgave her completely.. He said that He wouldn't accuse her.. Only one kind of person would, that is a servant of the accuser of the brothern.. That seem to be the office you are trying to fill.. Is that what you want to be a servant of Satan?

I am following Jesus. What I say I say. My word is dependable.. Your biggest complaint about me is that I come here and say the same things.. I do because there is only one Way to the Father, One stone on which the Church was built. One God in whom we move and have our being.. One Lord who became sin for me that I can be the righteousness of God in Him.. You want to live in the past because only there can you find something in me to judge.. Go ahead shout it from the mountain tops.. The vastness of my guilt only prove the depth of His grace..

And where do all those words come from.. FROM HIS WORD.. IHS jim

James Banta

Don't be nasty!
    Let him rage on. He is only proving to be a servant of Satan as he takes that which has been dealt with in the blood of Jesus and reapplies it to meet his personal need to find a reason he can accept for why people leave mormonism. He screams about my guilt while he ignores his own.. The Holy Spirit through the Apostle James wasn't kidding when He taught us that if we are guilty of one point of the Law we are guilty of all.. And God's word isn't kidding when He teaches us that we have ALL sinned.. All of us are guilty of all, we have no excuse. All we can do is either trust Jesus to give us His righteousness or prepare to receive the His wrath.. IHS jim

James Banta

I understand English just fine. Probably even better than you. It's not my intellect that lost me in your post, it was sudden sleep that your posts induce in its readers.
    Oh you are one of those that don't listen in Sacrament Meeting you are a sleeper.. You can't deal with being taught anything from the Bible.. Understand one thing.. The word of God is a treasure to the believer and foolishness to those that are perishing.. Since my posts are filled with scriptural reference you must be one who is perishing.. Sorry to hear that.. IHS jim

James Banta

You probably don't recognize the contradiction in your post above.

LOL
    The old quote of the thespian come to mind.. Laugh clown laugh..

What does God's word teach on this subject?

1 Cor 1:20-121
    Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
    For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

It's almost a waste of times showing you these things you don't believe in the Bible and even doubt that the Bible is His word at all.. In that there is foolishness.. Laugh clown laugh.. IHS jim

neverending

You know, I am totally offended by the tone of your post!! As you well know, I am James' wife and when you insult him, you insult me and our family!! You are playing the part of Satan with your comment for he is the one who points fingers. Sir, are you going to sit there and actually say you are sinless? Course I've forgotten, to Mormons there are degrees of sinning isn't there, just as there is 3 degrees of heaven? Did you know God doesn't accept ANY kind of sin? He doesn't care whether you told a little, tiny white lie or you stole from your neighbor or even committed murder, ALL is sin in God's eyes!! ALL! Do you understand what the word, ALL means? Is a gl*** that is filled to the brim, is that not ALL it can contain? If you gave your ALL to your Church, did you really? I guess your definition is different then mine as is your definition for many verses within God's Word. Either you accept ALL God's Word or your don't. God never said, "Pick ye what I have said, only when you agree with it." Wake up!!

Sir

The old quote of the thespian come to mind.. Laugh clown laugh..

What does God's word teach on this subject?

1 Cor 1:20-121
    Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
    For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

It's almost a waste of times showing you these things you don't believe in the Bible and even doubt that the Bible is His word at all.. In that there is foolishness.. Laugh clown laugh.. IHS jim
    The only foolishness is that you really believe what you wrote, which just proves to everyone here how out of touch with Mormonism you are. So blinded by your hate for it that you make false accusations and truly believe they are not false at all.

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by neverending View Post
    You know, I am totally offended by the tone of your post!! As you well know, I am James' wife and when you insult him, you insult me and our family!! You are playing the part of Satan with your comment for he is the one who points fingers. Sir, are you going to sit there and actually say you are sinless? Course I've forgotten, to Mormons there are degrees of sinning isn't there, just as there is 3 degrees of heaven? Did you know God doesn't accept ANY kind of sin? He doesn't care whether you told a little, tiny white lie or you stole from your neighbor or even committed murder, ALL is sin in God's eyes!! ALL! Do you understand what the word, ALL means? Is a gl*** that is filled to the brim, is that not ALL it can contain? If you gave your ALL to your Church, did you really? I guess your definition is different then mine as is your definition for many verses within God's Word. Either you accept ALL God's Word or your don't. God never said, "Pick ye what I have said, only when you agree with it." Wake up!!
    Welcome back. I see James has asked you to return to posting! (I asked about you the other day and he said you didn't feel the call to post).

Anyway. No, I sin.

As to your rant, I see why you were so forgiving of James when he committed adultry. Like James said, even telling your wife she looks good in an outfit if you really think she doesn't is the same as sleeping with another woman behind your wife's back.

Even we mere mortals can see the s t u p i d i t y of such logic, and yet you want us to believe that is how God really works. I think it makes committing the more serious sins easier since you can justify that going all the way is no worse than thinking it or raping 1000 women a day is the same as telling a fat person that they look skinny.

Whoa!!

James Banta

Oh well, we can only try. Thanks, anyways.
    In other words sir again breaks the commandment of God in His word to study the scripture and be prepared to give an answer for the hope within you to anyone, ANYONE, who asks for the hope within you.. Sir only will share with you if you are willing to go do all the research and study to find out for yourself.. In short he believers, "I don't have to do anything at all, and if anyone asks me a question I can tell them to go away leave me alone, and to look it up themselves.." This is the apex of mormonism.. The I don't care about you at all and even though I go on a site where I know my religion will be challenged I don't have to defend it.. And he says that he is a TBM.. yeah right.. IHS jim
    Last edited by James Banta; 11-27-2013 at 11:01 PM.