Thread: Not for the Humor-Impared (part 2)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    You lost me at "To..."
    I can't give you the intellect to allow you to understand English, even if there is a word out of place once in a while.. I have been able to read all of Snow's post and he has also misplaced a few words from time to time.. IHS jim

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    I can't give you the intellect to allow you to understand English, even if there is a word out of place once in a while.. I have been able to read all of Snow's post and he has also misplaced a few words from time to time.. IHS jim
    I understand English just fine. Probably even better than you. It's not my intellect that lost me in your post, it was sudden sleep that your posts induce in its readers.

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    I understand English just fine. Probably even better than you. It's not my intellect that lost me in your post, it was sudden sleep that your posts induce in its readers.
    Oh you are one of those that don't listen in Sacrament Meeting you are a sleeper.. You can't deal with being taught anything from the Bible.. Understand one thing.. The word of God is a treasure to the believer and foolishness to those that are perishing.. Since my posts are filled with scriptural reference you must be one who is perishing.. Sorry to hear that.. IHS jim