Thread: Introduction Thread for Jude 1:3 and oppurtunity for others to give basic info

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    You know, normally I am very very skeptical of this kind of stuff but I've never seen So Many Physical things In One Place all matching up with the Exodus account. That is why I'm convinced .......
    actually there is not a single bit of real proof about any of the same "Physical things"that seem so much to convince you.
    Its this need to believe that kindablinds a person into seeing what they want to believe is there.

a pile of rocks becomes the item talked about in the Bible....and "if" that is true then this other rock "must' be this other thing talked about in the Bible too.
    "and' if they are the things listed in the Bible, then this cave that is here can be this other thing talked about in the Bible....and suddenly whatever you see can be turned into some type of proof of a bible story...

on the other hand....

if you do a google search for guys who have looked into the claims and done the research , guess what you find?...ANSWER:you find that the so-called proof is just in your mind.
    https://answersingenesis.org/creatio...ng-ark-expose/

The supporting names of scientests turn out to not be supporting at all when you track them down and ask them.
    The 'translations" that are said to match the bible story,are not supported by people that know about such things,or the person that did the translation is never listed so you can check them out.

Even the fact that a fence goes up is soon seen as just "more proof" that the wild claims are true....
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 07-31-2016 at 02:49 PM.