Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 88

Thread: Introduction Thread for Jude 1:3 and oppurtunity for others to give basic info

  1. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    Are you afraid ? Also, what school did you get your "Doctorate" Degree at ?
    You are thickheaded and have gone too far, you are reported again.
    magazine is still running, location as changed. contact us for the internet address

  2. #27
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Prove that you really have a "Doctorate" Degree.

  3. #28
    Super Moderator alanmolstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    9,166

    Default

    there seems to be some type of way too personal interest in people's lives that are off this forum.

    I think we should just stick to the topics and to the bible...and leave the personal stuff for another time and place...
    From the Forum RULES : "As you know, the Walter Martin website takes the position that Mormon theology is not Christian theology. Use of the term "LDS Christian" is inaccurate and misleading, and as such is not acceptable on this board."

  4. #29
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    You are thickheaded and have gone too far, you are reported again.
    How is asking you to prove that you have a Docrate Degree going too far?

  5. #30
    Super Moderator alanmolstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    9,166

    Default

    Once again...lets stop talking about the too-personal ****, and just deal with Bible type topics...

    There should be more than enough there to deal with without needing to know all about my favorite type of Underoos.....

    as for screen names? I dont actually have much of a problem with what a guy calls himself on a message forum.
    For example if a guy calls himself "Peter" I dont think we should make him prove his real name is "Peter"

    Same with a name like "Jude"
    If a guy wants us to call him "Jude" thats fine with me...I dont really care if his birth certificate says a different name.




    You can call yourself "Bluefoot Jesus" for all I care....

    Im not going to request proof the guy's foot is blue, or that his name is Jesus.
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 08-01-2016 at 07:07 PM.
    From the Forum RULES : "As you know, the Walter Martin website takes the position that Mormon theology is not Christian theology. Use of the term "LDS Christian" is inaccurate and misleading, and as such is not acceptable on this board."

  6. #31
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    474

    Default

    The conversation is between me and DrdavidT.

  7. #32
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    I gave you good reasons why those items are not evidence for that mountain to be Mt. Sinai



  8. #33
    Super Moderator alanmolstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    9,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    The conversation is between me and DrdavidT.
    um...who says?
    From the Forum RULES : "As you know, the Walter Martin website takes the position that Mormon theology is not Christian theology. Use of the term "LDS Christian" is inaccurate and misleading, and as such is not acceptable on this board."

  9. #34
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    474

    Default

    I'm still waiting DrDavidT.

  10. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    The conversation is between me and DrdavidT.
    no it is NOT. I ended the conversation long ago and wonder why you have not been banned yet
    magazine is still running, location as changed. contact us for the internet address

  11. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    this is one reason I usually stay away from christian forums. the 'christian' is far too slow to recognize the truth when they hear it. They know nothing about archaeology, evidence and go for anything that they like instead of following the HS to the truth
    magazine is still running, location as changed. contact us for the internet address

  12. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    this is one reason I usually stay away from christian forums. the 'christian' is far too slow to recognize the truth when they hear it. They know nothing about archaeology, evidence and go for anything that they like instead of following the HS to the truth
    magazine is still running, location as changed. contact us for the internet address

  13. #38
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    no it is NOT. I ended the conversation long ago and wonder why you have not been banned yet



    * Asking you to show your credentials and prove that you really have a "Doctorate" Degree is not ban worthy.

    * Asking you what denomination that you are apart of is also not ban worthy.






    Still waiting...........

  14. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    * Asking you to show your credentials and prove that you really have a "Doctorate" Degree is not ban worthy.

    * Asking you what denomination that you are apart of is also not ban worthy.






    Still waiting...........
    you will wait a long time as I do not answer to you. you are very wrong and misguided deal with it.
    magazine is still running, location as changed. contact us for the internet address

  15. #40
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    you will wait a long time as I do not answer to you. you are very wrong and misguided deal with it.


    It's sad that you claim to have a doctorate degree and love to criticize others but when the light is put on yourself you can't take it.

  16. #41
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    474

    Default

    The reason why you won't reveal your denomination is because you fear the critisism and examination of it.

  17. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    It's sad that you claim to have a doctorate degree and love to criticize others but when the light is put on yourself you can't take it.
    I just report you now.
    magazine is still running, location as changed. contact us for the internet address

  18. #43
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    I just report you now.


    Go ahead, I'm not breaking any rules.

  19. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    Go ahead, I'm not breaking any rules.
    Violating these will get your account suspended. The following counts as unacceptable behavior on this board:



    Personal character attacks on board members.


    Filling up the board with large amounts of pasted material (this includes large pictures).




    Additional Rules: Please do not refer to a member by any name other than his or her username. Mocking someone's ideas or beliefs is baiting. Pejorative terms like "liar" or "lying" in reference to other members will be considered personal attacks.

    Do not start threads aimed at a specific board member.

    Here are the ones you are violating
    magazine is still running, location as changed. contact us for the internet address

  20. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    Go ahead, I'm not breaking any rules.
    Violating these will get your account suspended. The following counts as unacceptable behavior on this board:



    Personal character attacks on board members.


    Filling up the board with large amounts of pasted material (this includes large pictures).




    Additional Rules: Please do not refer to a member by any name other than his or her username. Mocking someone's ideas or beliefs is baiting. Pejorative terms like "liar" or "lying" in reference to other members will be considered personal attacks.

    Do not start threads aimed at a specific board member.

    Here are the ones you are violating
    magazine is still running, location as changed. contact us for the internet address

  21. #46
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    Personal character attacks on board members.


    This is where you personally attacked me :

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    You are thickheaded


    Make sure to "Report That".

  22. #47
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    You are thickheaded and have gone too far, you are reported again.

    Post 26 to be exact.

  23. #48
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Revelation 21:8

    But the Cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, And All Liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
    Last edited by jude1:3; 08-02-2016 at 06:55 PM.

  24. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    This is where you personally attacked me :


    Make sure to "Report That".
    Why? it is the truth.
    magazine is still running, location as changed. contact us for the internet address

  25. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    Revelation 21:8

    But the Cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, And All Liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
    I do not see how not answering to you, when you are NOT any authority, or even an authority, I answer to, places me in the categories in that verse.

    You obviously cannot apply scripture correctly and your false accusations towards me puts you in the category that verse is talking about
    magazine is still running, location as changed. contact us for the internet address

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •