Thread: The three Jewish Temples.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    johnd

The failed math comes from adding to or taking away from scriptures.

The Bible warns in all three major divisions (Law, Prophets, Writings) not to do so... but outside the Bible people go especially with 666.

The Bible also says test with scripture all things.

Do a search yourself in the Bible for 666.

And as far as Jew bashing or Catholic bashing I have only ever stated the truth.

Tell me, who else but a Jew would the Jewish people follow as the messiah?
    John 5:39-40 (NIV)
    39 You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me,
    40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

John 5:43 (NIV)
    43 I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.
    "if" ean in the Greek is better translated "though". The scripture prophesied the true Messiah would come in the name of his father (which Jesus did). Though he comes in his own name him (the false messiah) they (the Jews) would accept.

Tell me why would Jesus warn of a time of flight that one would even consider sabbath law?

Matthew 24:20 (NIV)
    20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.

Sabbath law has never taken precedent over fight or flight in all Jewish history. Consider the campaign at Jericho. 7 days they marched, on the sabbath day they marched 7 times the wall fell and the battle ensued,

So why would Jesus even say such a thing?

Winter is obvious enough (just ask those stranded in airports and shelters in the recent cold storms). But the sabbath?

It is because the things that Jesus warns believers about the Jews who reject him but accept the false messiah will have no problem with that false messiah ascending to the temple claiming to be God.

And they will enforce sabbath law in the Holy Land.

So, who but a Jew will the Jewish people accept ascending to their venerated temple and even remotely consider the claim to be God incarnate? A Pope? A Protestant? A Muslim? Justin Bieber? Who???

I await your response oh naysayer with no scriptural backing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by johnd; 02-03-2014 at 12:34 AM.