Thread: Global Warming

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by Columcille View Post
    There will be no North Pole in thirty years? Ok, don't blame America. Blame the Communist Chinese. Get your UN resolutions to impact the real polluters. As is, Trinity, your bankrupting us with your moral support of Obama. I remember hearing about the pollution in China by newscasters covering the Olympics, you could actually see how bad the pollution was. I have lived in some big cities before, but the pollutions was not even close to what appears in some of the developing nations. I as an American, can only do my part where I live... but your incompetent UN, with its irresolute resolutions, its inability to stop the Iranians in their development of nuclear enrichment and the North Koreans testing its own underground nuclear test and missle launches is going to lend more pollution to our environment. If a dirty bomb hits the states because of an upcoming terrorist attack, I will blame in on the current president's weak policies and the UN's lack of resolve and commitment.
    List of countries by carbon dioxide emissions
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...xide_emissions

We are all responsible. This is not a question of patriotism. This is a threat for the survival of the human specie. The Western world is polluting much more than the Eastern World at this time.

By the way, there is also some thick smog on many american cities. Los Angeles is a good example.

Trinity
    Last edited by Trinity; 04-09-2009 at 06:46 PM.