Thread: 'Twas the Night Before Smithmas!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Snow Patrol

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    I have no respect at all for a cult that lies it's way into the homes of "contacts" and lies its way into peoples' minds by pretending to be something they are not....a restoration of Christianity. However, as for Mormons themselves - they are victims of Joseph Smith, and those who followed him and are in power. They are deceived, apart from God, without hope unless they repent and come to Christ.
    Nonetheless, still no common decency in your example of supposed "Christian" love. It is simply pitiful that at this glorious time of year the filth that you present for the cause of your christ just shows the state of your heart. I'm a little surprised that other "Christians" haven't recognized the sleaze and asked that you remove it.

Anyway, for all that read this forum, look at the type of posts that come from those who really are anti-lds person. Because someone who truly loved their neighbor, LDS, would not post something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Patrol View Post
    Nonetheless, still no common decency in your example of supposed "Christian" love. It is simply pitiful that at this glorious time of year the filth that you present for the cause of your christ just shows the state of your heart. I'm a little surprised that other "Christians" haven't recognized the sleaze and asked that you remove it.

Anyway, for all that read this forum, look at the type of posts that come from those who really are anti-lds person. Because someone who truly loved their neighbor, LDS, would not post something like this.
    Merry Smithmas! Hopefully one day you'll be celebrating "Merry Christmas."
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."