Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
what I dont see in the Pre-Trib line of thinking is the great need.....what is this great need God would have to remove people from the earth that beieve in him,,,if the next day others that also will believe in him are not also taken?

You take away a few Billion people because you worry they could not withstand the great tribulation, and yet the next day when a new believer gives their heart to the Lord you dont take them away too?

So what was the reason for taking the church the day before that is not the reason the day after?

This is why I kinda think the whole pre-trib concept is not logical....
I think that many people don't consider that the saved church is the bride of Christ. Not to over simplify, but would a groom take his bride, pure and dressed in white and right before the marriage drop her off in the worst part of town to be abused and in constant danger only to bring her to the wedding after she has gone through trials and suffering? Why? Would she more righteous in the sight of the groom? No the bride have already been declared righteous. Would suffering make her more pure? No the Groom has made her to be without spot or blemish. I believe in Pre-trib rapture not because I want to escape God's wrath but because Jesus wants me to escape God's wrath.
1 Thess 1:10, “And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, [even] Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.”
1 Thess 5:9, “For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ”
Romans 5:9, “Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.”
Eph 5:6, “Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.”