Quote Originally Posted by BigJulie View Post
I completely agree that our standard is not God's standard.

But based on these scriptures:

Jhn 12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

and:

Act 10:34-35 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Do you believe that there is ANY person who seeks God whom he will not answer (even the gentile Cornelius)? And why do you think Cornelius received a revelation from God in that pre-Christ-knowledge/Holy Ghost state? Can you p**** Acts 10:34-35 for me as to what you believe this means?

(I get that we cannot save ourselves, you don't need to repeat that. This has more to do with our actions and how God responds to them, or our inactions and how God responds.)

You can p**** this one too--while you are at it and since this scripture backs my thinking more than your point: “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that comes to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”Heb. 11:6
Hello Julie,

John 12:47 tells us that Jesus came as a Savior, it is not the mission of a Savior to condemn or Judge even if some He came to redeem reject the message.
Again the scriptures tell us there is none good or righteous, none who seeks after God and all are dead in tresp***es and sin until they are born again.
God is sovereign ,He dealt with Cornelius according to His will but Cornelius was not born again until he heard and believed the gospel.