Thread: 10 facts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJulie View Post
    You have been refuted so many times by LDS here, James, that by this point I can't help but think you are completely aware when and how you are bearing false witness. (To the readers, some of these are true, but many are half truths and some purely untrue.)

Help me out Phoenix. If you think BigJulie is probable right then take all the 13 points showed by James, and Alan, and deny each one, by one, and explain why they are incorrect.
    All I want is either Julie or Pheonix to show me how I am in error in these first three.. Then I can add my references to the next three and get their input on those. They still have never refuted one single statement I have made in these statements nor any other statement I have EVER posted to WM.. If Julie can she needs to show me where I have lied, or used half truth in anything I have said here. If they can't show me where anything I have said is untrue then my words carry no lies or half truths but the truth as the Bible reveals it. It's a simple thing to make a charge of lying it's another matter to prove it.. Since there is no proof Julies charge is without merit.

In her own words she say that some of what I said is the truth, but many are half truths and some purely untrue. What I am asking her to do is tell me which are which and tell me why.. She made a charge and won't defend her own words.. I say that no one has refuted my words because when I post 90% of the time my position is supported by scripture I quote in my text.. When I say that we are save by God's grace through faith I call on Ephesians 2:8-9, when I teach that the Lord our God is one Lord I turn to Deut 6:4 and Mark 12:29.. yet I am refuted.. NONSENSE IHS jim
    Last edited by James Banta; 04-28-2014 at 11:08 AM.